Changing your skin color

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Is the biggest turn off in the world to girls srs it just screams insecure and that you hate your race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and x30001
and? fuck them, ascension at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
1975.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Looksmax305 and Deleted member 2205
lmfao i dont like light-skin niggas that flex their skin color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
serious question: do indians/pakistanis say the n-word a lot? i have a pakistani friend and he actually says the n word for real and he stands behind the fact that only blacks are allowed to say it even though he isnt black? blacks me

lmfao i dont like light-skin niggas that flex their skin color
No I’m talking about changing the skin color from curry to white , from ethnic to white

no skin color for your indian phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
serious question: do indians/pakistanis say the n-word a lot? i have a pakistani friend and he actually says the n word for real and he stands behind the fact that only blacks are allowed to say it even though he isnt black? blacks me
yea, i use it alot. and all curries ik use it. but each persons stance behind who gets to use it changes

No I’m talking about changing the skin color from curry to white , from ethnic to white
yea ik what youre talking ab. i would do it if their was a safe method, but until then nty. and unfortunately lighter skin looks more appealing, the ppl doing it are not on the wrong track.

however unlike me, most curries who do it or consider doing it are the ones who want to become white. they adopt white mannerisms and culture and try to hang out with white ppl. makes me sick tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and BigBoy
What's the point? There'll just be tons of real white guys and you'll look like an extremely insecure idiot in comparison.

You don’t tell them you got surgery, you don’t tell them you changed your skin color, you don’t them you did anything to looksmax
Isn’t that just common sense?

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, LDNPari, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Its legit if your face is hyperpigmented. Like how Charlemagne that God lightened his face.
B3YSZziIIAEZ76y.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Alexanderr
Yeah but going from curry to white skin is a big difference . It’s pretty obvious lol

You don’t tell them you got surgery, you don’t tell them you changed your skin color, you don’t them you did anything to looksmax
Isn’t that just common sense?
JFL even of you give them a reasonable explanation they still won't understand.

JFL even of you give them a reasonable explanation they still won't understand.
Exactly. They want an attractive guy who is bluepilled and just is how he is naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and Zeta ascended
Is the biggest turn off in the world to girls srs it just screams insecure and that you hate your race.
Only retarded ethnics bleach their skin to look “white”.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and mido the slayer
Yeah but going from curry to white skin is a big difference . It’s pretty obvious lol
cope light skin or death

Thee moment your skin looks brown your stereotyped as a street shitter srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, LDNPari, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
LMFAOOOOO THIS NIGGA CHANGED HIS AVI TO A WHITER PICTURE OF HIMSELF

BRO WYD JUST LOL @ YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, UglyMan, LDNPari and 2 others
no nigger

cope light skin or death

Thee moment your skin looks brown your stereotyped as a street shitter srs
Yeah, lighter skin is obviously better but you’re not fooling anyone into thinking that you’re “white” or not a curry if you do so.
Just bleach your skin to look lighter is what I’d say.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
LMFAOOOOO THIS NIGGA CHANGED HIS AVI TO A WHITER PICTURE OF HIMSELF

BRO WYD JUST LOL @ YOU
No I found a pic when I was lean. It shows of my bone structure

You shall never ascend then

I use to have white skin when I was young. Didn’t take care of it and got curried

Attachments

• 154BB188-C27D-4785-A2B8-DD99A657C4D3.jpeg
    154BB188-C27D-4785-A2B8-DD99A657C4D3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 8CC81BCB-ECA4-4010-A770-15F7E5108A3D.jpeg
    8CC81BCB-ECA4-4010-A770-15F7E5108A3D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, UglyMan and Wannabe6ft2
I use to have white skin when I was young. Didn’t take care of it and got curried
im 90% sure its all lighting, all curries say this

• +1
Reactions: xdw15 and Deleted member 2205
Also get colored contacts it's legit. I thought it would throw off harmony on curries because they have black hair, but dark brown eyes is a failo srs

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
im 90% sure its all lighting, all curries say this
Lmao you can’t accept that a curry had whiter skin then you when I was a baby. How is it lighting if my baby pics have the same skin hue/tone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lmao you can’t accept that a curry had whiter skin then you when I was a baby. How is it lighting if my baby pics have the same skin hue/tone
i have light-brown skin dumbfuck and im a curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LDNPari
Ethnics are niggers in Europe. If you're dark, you get called a nigger by the White folks.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205