Charcoal face wash?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
So the ph of most people’s face is between 4.5 and 5.75ph, biore charcoal deep pore cleanser is 4.5-5.5ph supposedly, is maintaining the ph of your face one of the most important parts of a cleanser? Does anyone have any critiques of charcoal products In general? I know they are bad for toothpaste as they wear down enamel. But not sure what to make of it as a cleanser. Using it 15 minutes before applying retin-a.

side effects:
1. might cause acne
2. might turn into a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Temporary blackface will stimulate manifestation of BBC growth

shit like charcoal isn’t made for ur skin

Use this, it's really good and developed with science. I have used it and my skin looks better. Don't use everyday because it is a scrubber.

There is no evidence to support that charcoal is going to do anything for your face. As far as I know, its not going to hurt it either. But there is no point in using something that has no evidence behind it. You could rub a banana peel on your face and it would not damage your skin but it would just be pointless. Thats basically what all these “face cleansers” are. Just look at the science and find what works best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Nowhere did it talk about it being bad as a skin cleanser. it only talked about it being Ingested, and to fight body odor.
“Other than that, the simple fact is, due to the lack of definitive studies showing any benefit, Activated Charcoal should not be used routinely as part of your daily health plan in order to eliminate trace toxins, clear your skin, reduce body odour, or improve your heart health.”

“Other than that, the simple fact is, due to the lack of definitive studies showing any benefit, Activated Charcoal should not be used routinely as part of your daily health plan in order to eliminate trace toxins, clear your skin, reduce body odour, or improve your heart health.”
Right but they talked about eliminating toxins in depth and body odor but not skin. But that’s just for the sake of arguing the little research done on it is enough to not use it as a face wash. Ill be receiving new products soon

Right but they talked about eliminating toxins in depth and body odor but not skin. But that’s just for the sake of arguing the little research done on it is enough to not use it as a face wash. Ill be receiving new products soon
Nigga it’s obvious this shit isn’t for your skin. Ancestors didn’t adapt and evolve into using charcoal as a cleanser, then we shouldn’t...