Chasing after women is pathetic

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
It is the reminder of why we need to die

At least have some fucking shame in giving those vermin demons all the attention and rewards just because you want to relieve your sexual urge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, Shodredux, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
its just plain retarded to chase women who wont do the same shit back

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
its just plain retarded to chase women who wont do the same shit back
i am ashamed to be sexually attracted to them, to be dependent on them for reproducing and satisfying my urges.
i am ashamed to give these vermin any kind of reward for having roastbeef, that makes me hate myself and rightfully so.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, ElliotRodgerJr and Shodredux
I would fuck any women ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
if u have to chase dont even bother

if u have to chase dont even bother
Unless they're waiting in a line for you you are chasing. Either way it's still shameful, those having pride in being attracted to insects are fucked in the head and need to be checked for brain damage.

Unless they're waiting in a line for you you are chasing. Either way it's still shameful, those having pride in being attracted to insects are fucked in the head and need to be checked for brain damage.

tbh tbh

chasing ANYONE sucks. you can approach a girl and show her that u want her, if she doesnt return the favor, forget that bitch. they always talk about how they want to be „captured“ or that u need to fight for them. its not truth. never believe what bitches say

yesterday i snapped with a girl that says she wants a guy that treats her nice and fights for her. i called her ugly multiple times (she isnt ugly tho) in the conversation and that she looks much better with makeup etc and guess who talked sexual after? she asked if i didnt want to have sex with her etc

chasing ANYONE sucks. you can approach a girl and show her that u want her, if she doesnt return the favor, forget that bitch. they always talk about how they want to be „captured“ or that u need to fight for them. its not truth. never believe what bitches say

yesterday i snapped with a girl that says she wants a guy that treats her nice and fights for her. i called her ugly multiple times (she isnt ugly tho) in the conversation and that she looks much better with makeup etc and guess who talked sexual after? she asked if i didnt want to have sex with her etc
females are not human
"i want someone who treats me right" my ass, you are a dumb femtard you couldn't understand anything let alone your own nature

do not believe anything that comes out of a female's mouth, remember it's the same place where loads of cum were poured

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
It is the reminder of why we need to die

:blackpill:

I don't chase women, they become on the chase actually when they see me

why die when you can kill someone instead, like grabbing them by the throat and watching every inch of life just drain from their head.

i know, i am ashamed of my oneitis syndrome ngl but cant help it