This is ideal for appeal

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, Jova, WBC323 and 1 other person
bro forgot he's 5'8

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Jova, try2beme and 1 other person

No one denies that going to the gym makes you look better. It's just that gymflation is getting worse and worse. Soon, a physique like this becomes the prerequisite, not a way to stand out.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I did back and biceps today. I’m Ngl, I’ve probably concluded it’s useless to do this natty shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: edodalic29 and butterworld
I did back and biceps today. I’m Ngl, I’ve probably concluded it’s useless to do this natty shit
It takes a lot of discipline to train natty if you don’t have black genes so hop on a sarm cycle tbh. LGD or RAD-140 but if you want predictable long term effects do test

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It takes a lot of discipline to train natty if you don’t have black genes so hop on a sarm cycle tbh. LGD or RAD-140 but if you want predictable long term effects do test
I’m thinking about becomming a skinny treadmill bunny

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
everything was so depressing when i was natty
Now that im off , its back to shit
my progress is now even more fucking stagnant than ever

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
No one denies that going to the gym makes you look better. It's just that gymflation is getting worse and worse. Soon, a physique like this becomes the prerequisite, not a way to stand out.
Nah this gym shit is good, nobody has ascended their physiques, they all "bulk" to 20bf and bloat up and age themselves like shit. Gymaxxing is not sustainable.

everything was so depressing when i was natty
Now that im off , its back to shit
my progress is now even more fucking stagnant than ever
I don’t know enough about roids to hop on that bullshit, can’t be bothered to learn enough about it either. Fortunately I don’t got BDD, but I dont Want all that slow eating nothing bullshit

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29