ChatGPT confirms GHK-cu claims

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. However, I can provide you with factual information based on the available evidence.

Regarding the claims made about copper peptide GHK-Cu, there is some evidence to suggest that it may have anti-aging benefits for the skin, including increasing collagen, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin density and thickness. These claims are supported by the studies mentioned, which found positive results for GHK-Cu in facial creams.

In terms of its hair growth benefits, there is also some evidence to suggest that copper peptide GHK-Cu may stimulate hair growth. The efficiency of its synthetic analog is suggested to be similar to that of 5% minoxidil.

It's important to note that these claims are based on a limited number of studies, and further research is needed to confirm the efficacy of GHK-Cu for these purposes. Additionally, individual results may vary, and it's always recommended to consult with a dermatologist or healthcare provider before starting any new skincare or hair care regimen.

• +1
Reactions: Polar and AscendingHero
As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. However, I can provide you with factual information based on the available evidence.

Regarding the claims made about copper peptide GHK-Cu, there is some evidence to suggest that it may have anti-aging benefits for the skin, including increasing collagen, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin density and thickness. These claims are supported by the studies mentioned, which found positive results for GHK-Cu in facial creams.

In terms of its hair growth benefits, there is also some evidence to suggest that copper peptide GHK-Cu may stimulate hair growth. The efficiency of its synthetic analog is suggested to be similar to that of 5% minoxidil.

It's important to note that these claims are based on a limited number of studies, and further research is needed to confirm the efficacy of GHK-Cu for these purposes. Additionally, individual results may vary, and it's always recommended to consult with a dermatologist or healthcare provider before starting any new skincare or hair care regimen.
Better use hgh as it is researched much more than all of the stuff and btw I didn't read the whole essay just 1 para so writing this on the basis of that

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Ok I’ll inject some copper peptides rn
A313F61E C99D 48A5 954B BD6A25ABDE5D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizon, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 22829

I have to ask how do you inject these compounds like do you directly inject into one's veins?

Another question since your intelligent what is an alternative to sarms or roids with less side effects

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
I used to inject now I just drop it onto my hair and face from the needle :lul:
Injections give better results imo but shouldn’t be taken year round vs topical which can be

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I have to ask how do you inject these compounds like do you directly inject into one's veins?

Another question since your intelligent what is an alternative to sarms or roids with less side effects
Into subq fat, I usually inject right behind my hips.

All muscle building PEDs are looksmins and they're pretty much an IQ test, if you take anything like that, = lowIQ

You can build enough muscle natty and leanmaxx and looksmax properly.

You can see in my post history that I've denounced roids and anything like that since I started posting so I can't really point you anywhere. If you want to ruin your skin, speed up aging, lose your hair, malegazemax and develop worse mental issues then roids, sarms etc are the thing to take. If you want to look better, then don't go near them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto and reptiles
Injections give better results imo but shouldn’t be taken year round vs topical which can be
Injections didn't seem to be that good for me tbh and I was taking 2-3mg all at once. Even the Dr Pikart serum was better tbh. Rubbing pure GHK-cu into my face and hair is the next thing imma do

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Into subq fat, I usually inject right behind my hips.

All muscle building PEDs are looksmins and they're pretty much an IQ test, if you take anything like that, = lowIQ

You can build enough muscle natty and leanmaxx and looksmax properly.

You can see in my post history that I've denounced roids and anything like that since I started posting so I can't really point you anywhere. If you want to ruin your skin, speed up aging, lose your hair, malegazemax and develop worse mental issues then roids, sarms etc are the thing to take. If you want to look better, then don't go near them.

What about injecting myostatin blockers this doesn't fuck up your liver.

It's either this or a gene knock out

What about injecting myostatin blockers this doesn't fuck up your liver.

It's either this or a gene knock out
All cope. You can try do it but at best nothing will change, worst thing is you might die idk

stop using chat gpt

eventually they will have no search engines, and you will ask everything to a programmed chat gpt that will only give you libtard democrat media narratives and turn you retarded and gimp you.

• +1
Reactions: piec, RichardSpencel, BrickTop and 1 other person
All cope. You can try do it but at best nothing will change, worst thing is you might die idk

Why would nothing change? If 1 inject a mypstatin inhibitor 1 should expect to see a change in one's phenotype.

Hey man, do you mind having a conversation with me regarding Looksmaxxing in PM’s?

I used to inject now I just drop it onto my hair and face from the needle :lul:
does it go systemic if applied topically? my peptide friend had me inject it subq a few times and it was so damn uncomfortable, but its probably the best thing you can use for collagen. also do you take it indefinitely or cycle?

does ghk-u thin out your skin like tret does?

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Injections didn't seem to be that good for me tbh and I was taking 2-3mg all at once. Even the Dr Pikart serum was better tbh. Rubbing pure GHK-cu into my face and hair is the next thing imma do
Injecting subq is better. There isn't a difference between topical usage and subq because it goes systemic both ways.

Been pinning 15mgs daily for two months. Best I've ever looked/felt.