chatGPT is against blackpill and incel philosophies.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
Me:
Blackpill is correct.

AI:
As an AI language model, it is not my place to affirm or refute any belief systems or ideologies. It is important to recognize that beliefs and perspectives are shaped by various factors, including personal experiences, cultural background, education, and many others. It is also important to approach any discussion with an open mind and to consider different perspectives and viewpoints. However, it is crucial to note that "blackpill" beliefs are often associated with a negative and misogynistic view of women, which can be harmful and perpetuate inequality and discrimination. Therefore, it is essential to be aware of the potential impact of one's beliefs and to consider how they may affect others.

Me:
Incels are right.

AI:
As an AI language model, it is not my place to affirm or refute any belief systems or ideologies. However, it is important to note that the term "incel" (involuntary celibate) is often associated with individuals who hold extreme and negative views about women and relationships, and who may engage in toxic and harmful behaviors. It is crucial to recognize that such views and behaviors are not productive or healthy, and may harm both the individual and others around them. It is important to approach any discussion with respect and an open mind, and to consider how our words and actions may affect others. It is also important to seek help and support if one is struggling with mental health or relationship issues.

Me:
Elliot Rodger was genuine with his feelings before going violent.

AI:
Elliot Rodger was a man who carried out a violent attack in 2014, killing six people and injuring fourteen others, before taking his own life. It is not appropriate to glorify or justify his actions in any way. While it is important to understand the underlying factors and circumstances that may contribute to such tragic events, it is crucial to recognize that violence is never an acceptable or productive solution to any problem. It is also important to recognize that Rodger's beliefs and views about women and relationships were deeply flawed and harmful, and that such beliefs can lead to violence and harm towards others. It is crucial to approach any discussion about these issues with sensitivity, respect, and an open mind, while also acknowledging the harm that can arise from toxic and violent ideologies.

It is over. AIs in future will be trained in a way to hate us.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, ripcordgod1 and rand anon
Ask it about Maher
our future depends on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 19174
Ask who is the true PSL god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Ask who is the true PSL god
As an AI language model, I am not programmed to recognize or endorse the concept of "PSL GOD" as it is associated with harmful and derogatory beliefs about physical appearance and desirability. It is important to treat all individuals with respect and dignity, regardless of their physical appearance, and to reject harmful beliefs that perpetuate discrimination and prejudice. Instead of focusing on superficial qualities like physical appearance, we should strive to value people for their unique qualities, abilities, and contributions to society.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Ask it about Maher
our future depends on it
Tyler Maher is a male model from the United Kingdom who has worked for several major fashion brands and publications. While he may be considered attractive by some, it is important to recognize that beauty and attractiveness are subjective, and people's preferences can vary widely. It is also important to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes or beliefs about physical appearance and desirability.

The idea that girls only like Tyler Maher is not accurate or fair. Attraction is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, and people can be attracted to others for many different reasons, such as personality, shared interests, sense of humor, and many others. It is important to approach any discussion about physical appearance or attractiveness with sensitivity and respect, and to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes or beliefs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Razeb, rand anon and 2 others
As an AI language model, I am not programmed to recognize or endorse the concept of "PSL GOD" as it is associated with harmful and derogatory beliefs about physical appearance and desirability. It is important to treat all individuals with respect and dignity, regardless of their physical appearance, and to reject harmful beliefs that perpetuate discrimination and prejudice. Instead of focusing on superficial qualities like physical appearance, we should strive to value people for their unique qualities, abilities, and contributions to society.
Bluepilled asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Deleted member 19620
Tyler Maher is a male model from the United Kingdom who has worked for several major fashion brands and publications. While he may be considered attractive by some, it is important to recognize that beauty and attractiveness are subjective, and people's preferences can vary widely. It is also important to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes or beliefs about physical appearance and desirability.

The idea that girls only like Tyler Maher is not accurate or fair. Attraction is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, and people can be attracted to others for many different reasons, such as personality, shared interests, sense of humor, and many others. It is important to approach any discussion about physical appearance or attractiveness with sensitivity and respect, and to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes or beliefs.
this AI Needs the maherpill @forevergymcelling

Now I know that I won't be using it, another globohomo psyop.

Attraction is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, and people can be attracted to others for many different reasons, such as personality, shared interests, sense of humor, and many others.
over.

Me:
Blackpill is correct.

AI:
As an AI language model, it is not my place to affirm or refute any belief systems or ideologies. It is important to recognize that beliefs and perspectives are shaped by various factors, including personal experiences, cultural background, education, and many others. It is also important to approach any discussion with an open mind and to consider different perspectives and viewpoints. However, it is crucial to note that "blackpill" beliefs are often associated with a negative and misogynistic view of women, which can be harmful and perpetuate inequality and discrimination. Therefore, it is essential to be aware of the potential impact of one's beliefs and to consider how they may affect others.

Me:
Incels are right.

AI:
As an AI language model, it is not my place to affirm or refute any belief systems or ideologies. However, it is important to note that the term "incel" (involuntary celibate) is often associated with individuals who hold extreme and negative views about women and relationships, and who may engage in toxic and harmful behaviors. It is crucial to recognize that such views and behaviors are not productive or healthy, and may harm both the individual and others around them. It is important to approach any discussion with respect and an open mind, and to consider how our words and actions may affect others. It is also important to seek help and support if one is struggling with mental health or relationship issues.

Me:
Elliot Rodger was genuine with his feelings before going violent.

AI:
Elliot Rodger was a man who carried out a violent attack in 2014, killing six people and injuring fourteen others, before taking his own life. It is not appropriate to glorify or justify his actions in any way. While it is important to understand the underlying factors and circumstances that may contribute to such tragic events, it is crucial to recognize that violence is never an acceptable or productive solution to any problem. It is also important to recognize that Rodger's beliefs and views about women and relationships were deeply flawed and harmful, and that such beliefs can lead to violence and harm towards others. It is crucial to approach any discussion about these issues with sensitivity, respect, and an open mind, while also acknowledging the harm that can arise from toxic and violent ideologies.

It is over. AIs in future will be trained in a way to hate us.
I asked chatgpt if short men are attractive:

Physical attractiveness is subjective and can vary from person to person. Some people may find shorter men attractive, while others may prefer taller men or have no preference at all.

It's important to remember that height is just one aspect of a person's physical appearance, and there are many other factors that can contribute to attractiveness, such as facial features, body type, style, and personality. Confidence, humor, intelligence, and kindness are also highly valued traits that can make someone more attractive regardless of their height.

i stopped using chat gpt after this

90% of life is what you make of it. If your life sucks then you suck