Chatgpt is controlled by Cucks [Proofs]

human304

human304

Kraken
and you guys put so much attention to this. haven't you learned anything from fb,twitter,insta,snap,google. they all are controlled by feminists and cuck liberals.

Capture
Adfs
Fsdf
Fds
Gdf

Last edited:

Attachments

• dasf.JPG
    dasf.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fsdfgfdg.JPG
    fsdfgfdg.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • gdgdfg.JPG
    gdgdfg.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
whites will be addicted to ask white girl interracial questions

and you guys put so much attention to this. haven't you learned anything from fb,twitter,insta,snap,google. they all are controlled by feminists and cuck liberals.

View attachment 2071607View attachment 2071608View attachment 2071609View attachment 2071610View attachment 2071611
None of what the AI said is incorrect… blackness and whiteness doesn’t refer to anything other than skin colouration

If you mean it on a racial basis then once again there isn’t an clear defined position science has on “race” I mean an german and an Irishmen have differnt genetics by science they are NOT the same race. But your western modern societal concept of race makes you belive both are the same race.

The romans considered Northern Europeans as a completely differnt race to them and ironically saw their own race as the same as Middle easterners

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24367
None of what the AI said is incorrect… blackness and whiteness doesn’t refer to anything other than skin colouration
yes that is why all races of men want white women and no one wants black women.

yes race is a social construct and there are 700 genders.

If you mean it on a racial basis then once again there isn’t an clear defined position science has on “race” I mean an german and an Irishmen have differnt genetics by science they are NOT the same race. But your western modern societal concept of race makes you belive both are the same race.

The romans considered Northern Europeans as a completely differnt race to them and ironically saw their own race as the same as Middle easterners
Image1170x530cropped 8
Dasd

these are the same. nice.

>asking an Ai bot meant for Computer Science racial questions
>surprised when it doesn't answer how you want

• JFL
Reactions: tyronemaximas and Hueless
Phenotypically no, gentically no. But the divergence in genome is too small for nature to constitute it as a “different race”

Neanderthals are different enough to be seen as a “different race”

I have researched this topic much longer than you so I know what I’m talking about unlike you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Phenotypically no, gentically no. But the divergence in genome is too small for nature to constitute it as a “different race”

Neanderthals are different enough to be seen as a “different race”

I have researched this topic much longer than you so I know what I’m talking about unlike you

yes, just because they can breed and make fertile babies that proves they are the same "species" not same "race".

you are unclear about the species and race thing.

you are talking big here , but in your life you also like slaying non-black women, heck even asian and brown women are better than black women.

talk doesn't matter actions matter. if given the choice every black guy will choose a 3/10 non-black woman over a 6/10 black woman.

its as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22