Cheap/At-Home alternatives

zygos

zygos

Iron
I'm too broke and I wanna increase cheekbone projection and under-eye fat volume/support because I have ugly genetic eyebags, anyone please help me. (I'm 14 years old and undergoing 3 years of puberty)
I suspect a mild maxilla recession/ lack of bone mass that I'd like to fix at home with real working ways.
(I intentionally bent my neck forward to show my full face side profile (90°).
(I have a20 blue eyes that somewhat resemble hazel/green.) 6'3"
Comment on my forward growth if there's something not right, rate me overall and be brutal no glazing please.

• JFL
Reactions: ZachS and MA_ascender
fucks up with ur neck nigga i see alot of potential tho so get to work faggot

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Bro wtf
Scared Scream GIF by DreamWorks Animation

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
como estas nigga, i can recognize a spic instantly

fucks up with ur neck nigga i see alot of potential tho so get to work faggot
Thank you so much, but what do I do? I am absolutely clueless on all this so please leave me your tips, you've already given me motivation and I'm thankful for that, I will start ascending from today.

Thank you so much, but what do I do? I am absolutely clueless on all this so please leave me your tips, you've already given me motivation and I'm thankful for that, I will start ascending from today.
i like to hear that my beautiful words have motivated u... now chop chop hernano drop the cals start from the basics lose fat which will give you a more defined face and fix your posture leave the zygos and everything when ur at a bf where u can actually see them