Cheap Fillers

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
Guys I have learned that @Won'tStopNoodling injects his own fillers
apparently all you need to know is basic facial anatomy and I will link some videos you can watch to make sure you inject safely

hyaluronic fillers from alibaba that go around for 30-40 bucks or even cheaper. You want to get the deep version which is made for jaw and cheek contouring. Here is link For fillers

you can even buy brands such as juvederm but those are more expensive and go for 200 bucks or more .
I haven’t used these alibaba fillers but plan on buying some soon and Using them.

these doctors charge a lot just for injecting, why not learn it urself lmao

Videos for safe injecting

C870FC5A A03E 4D67 BE23 B7B70407F877

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manhatt_ed, RAITEIII, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Use a cannula to inject, not a needle.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and EdwardCullen
Use a cannula to inject, not a needle.
Yup forgot to mention that, for jawline U wanna use a cannula, you can use a needle for the gonial angle

for the cheeks u wanna use needle and go 90 degree perpendicular and go deep into the zygomatic arch

Here you can see the danger zones:
Cv.png

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why a needle?
That’s what I learned from some videos I watched, they Don’t use a cannula for cheeks usually just go in directly deep for zygos

this guy is literally telling us to get an injection from china with a liquid in it and put it on our face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, JizzFarmer, tdawg and 3 others
I've only had positive experiences with self-injecting tbh. It's so much cheaper too, I cut 60% of the costs

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
sounds like a bad idea to me

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 3702
He just did it wrong.

The Fillers that guy used were “blackmarket” lmao the ones I’m talking about are in alibaba and they are sterilized and are sealed and are used by real doctors and that guy is an idiot for trying to inject his upper eye lid without learning the danger zones

Guys I have learned that @Won'tStopNoodling injects his own fillers
apparently all you need to know is basic facial anatomy and I will link some videos you can watch to make sure you inject safely

hyaluronic fillers from alibaba that go around for 30-40 bucks or even cheaper. You want to get the deep version which is made for jaw and cheek contouring. Here is link For fillers

you can even buy brands such as juvederm but those are more expensive and go for 200 bucks or more .
I haven’t used these alibaba fillers but plan on buying some soon and Using them.

these doctors charge a lot just for injecting, why not learn it urself lmao

Videos for safe injecting

View attachment 459069
Why not hyalaron Pen???

Hmm, I think I would get it done professionally under eyes. Pinning isn’t a problem, it’s the control of the needle so close to the eyeball that would make me a bit nervous.

Please, please don't do this. There are serious health and aesthetic risks. Pay more and go to an experienced professional.

Yup forgot to mention that, for jawline U wanna use a cannula, you can use a needle for the gonial angle

for the cheeks u wanna use needle and go 90 degree perpendicular and go deep into the zygomatic arch
Do you have to aspirate when injecting 90 degrees deep into the zygos plane?