Cheap source for FILLERS?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
What is a good, cheap, legit online source for fillers?

Anyone got a link to website(s)? PM me if you don't wanna share them, thanks!

@Blackgymmax @Cheat_Win @Foreverbrad @Orc @randomvanish @paramirov @CoreSchizo @AySab @maxxmclooks @VenatorLuparius @agoostis @MaestheticMaso @PittMasseters @eduardkoopman @Cares @Kenickie @paramirov @kovacs @Deusmaximus @Boxingfan @forevermirin @CIA Recruiter

(Please don't just tell me some stuff about how fillers are bad for you, btw, I've already decided to use them)

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
username halo

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
What is a good, cheap, legit online source for fillers?

Anyone got a link to website(s)? PM me if you don't wanna share them, thanks!

@Blackgymmax @Cheat_Win @Foreverbrad @Orc @randomvanish @paramirov @CoreSchizo @AySab @maxxmclooks @VenatorLuparius @agoostis @MaestheticMaso @PittMasseters @eduardkoopman @Cares @Kenickie @paramirov @kovacs @Deusmaximus @Boxingfan @forevermirin @CIA Recruiter

(Please don't just tell me some stuff about how fillers are bad for you, btw, I've already decided to use them)
Aesthetics-shop.com. Will be making a filler thread soon as I've already begun injecting today (IT IS MODERATELY-HIGHLY DANGEROUS TO SELF ADMINISTER... but I did it anyway)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klimo and DonaldJTrump
Aesthetics-shop.com. Will be making a filler thread soon as I've already begun injecting today (IT IS MODERATELY-HIGHLY DANGEROUS TO SELF ADMINISTER... but I did it anyway)
where did u do it? i will do it on my gonions.

ALSO please mention me in ur thread boyo

where did u do it? i will do it on my gonions.

ALSO please mention me in ur thread boyo
dude I failed to inject my jaw and chin on friday and yesterday as well. like I put the needle all the way to the bone, aspirated, and added so much pressure to the syringe but the filler wasn't coming out. I will try to give the filler more space to come out, I think I was too close to the periosteum

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
dude I failed to inject my jaw and chin on friday and yesterday as well. like I put the needle all the way to the bone, aspirated, and added so much pressure to the syringe but the filler wasn't coming out. I will try to give the filler more space to come out, I think I was too close to the periosteum
did u put it on the gonions?