cheapest MSE installer?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I dont think anyone in chaustralia gives MSE from my google search

Who can I travel to that will do it for the cheapest price?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
how are we supposed to know who does the cheapest?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and goat2x
Some random dental med student who got big balls and needs 100 bux

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MadTwatter, Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov and Darkstrand
Andreishev is the cheapest, but does not install an official licensed MSE

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3990
don’t fucking get andrei for mse. he does a diff MARPE not MSE and I think someone here got scammed jfl. @Slayerino got a hyrax expander with DOME fracture which stops full midface expansion instead of MSE. Damn Russians bro srsly

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
don’t fucking get andrei for mse. he does a diff MARPE not MSE and I think someone here got scammed jfl. @Slayerino got a hyrax expander with DOME fracture which stops full midface expansion instead of MSE. Damn Russians bro srsly
I got only a sagittal cut from the gum up to the nasal base.

The difference between a simple corticopuncture is day and night.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and goat2x
JFL thats so unfortunate

who do i go to thats blackpilled to give me the right MSE for cheap

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I got only a sagittal cut from the gum up to the nasal base.

The difference between a simple corticopuncture is day and night.
and you got a hyrax expander as well? Which provides a v shaped expansion. Which explains why you’re not satisfied with the results. Because the back of the maxilla was not expanded as much as the front

JFL thats so unfortunate

who do i go to thats blackpilled to give me the right MSE for cheap

No one will do MSE “for cheap” because the true MSE device itself is not cheap (cost to the orthodontist)

I think the cheapest you could find is $2k.

and you got a hyrax expander as well? Which provides a v shaped expansion. Which explains why you’re not satisfied with the results. Because the back of the maxilla was not expanded as much as the front
The hyrax was placed in the center of the maxilla with screws holding it in place. There was no V shape expansion that I'm aware of.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The hyrax was placed in the center of the maxilla with screws holding it in place. There was no V shape expansion that I'm aware of.
Yes. Middle force loading rather than posterior force loading like MSE does. Which is why MSE gives parallel expansion rather than any other MARPE devices. Also MSE gives bi-cortical engagement which promotes more parallel expansion. It is very likely for the hyrax expander to give you unparalleled expansion.

Yes. Middle force loading rather than posterior force loading like MSE does. Which is why MSE gives parallel expansion rather than any other MARPE devices. Also MSE gives bi-cortical engagement which promotes more parallel expansion. It is very likely for the hyrax expander to give you unparalleled expansion.
thanks for info but im not interested in expanding my maxilla
I want a wider chin through MSDO perhaps, a wider chin would increase my SMV. A wider maxilla doesn't increase SMV maybe just a little PSL

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
thanks for info but im not interested in expanding my maxilla
I want a wider chin through MSDO perhaps, a wider chin would increase my SMV. A wider maxilla doesn't increase SMV maybe just a little PSL
Ur actually so low IQ brah. Why the fuck would you expand your mandible without expanding the maxilla? You’re just gonna get a crossbite and look fucking weird with a bottom heavy face. Unless you plan on doing orthodontic physics to torque the molars which is still quite low IQ. MSE doesn’t just expand the maxilla, it expands the entire midface.

• +1
Ur actually so low IQ brah. Why the fuck would you expand your mandible without expanding the maxilla? You’re just gonna get a crossbite and look fucking weird with a bottom heavy face. Unless you plan on doing orthodontic physics to torque the molars which is still quite low IQ. MSE doesn’t just expand the maxilla, it expands the entire midface.
so what your saying is i need both
is there anyway i can get chin expansion without needing mse

so what your saying is i need both
is there anyway i can get chin expansion without needing mse

Implant. Genioplasty.

Depends on the suture ossification

also can't i just get MSDO and use a palate expander to address the crossbite

also can't i just get MSDO and use a palate expander to address the crossbite
Ur plan if your maxilla is already wider than ur mandible should be LeFort1+IMDO in Australia brah. paul coceancig inventor of IMDO based in Australia. It’s a distraction that widen your mandible and moves half of ur mandible forward then overtime bone grows. Should be ideal for you since you are 16 and still growing. This also should be easy for you since I believe you live in AUS and want your mandible widened. But it’s up to you. Very ideal treatment though.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Ur plan if your maxilla is already wider than ur mandible should be LeFort1+IMDO in Australia brah. paul coceancig inventor of IMDO based in Australia. It’s a distraction that widen your mandible and moves half of ur mandible forward then overtime bone grows. Should be ideal for you since you are 16 and still growing. This also should be easy for you since I believe you live in AUS and want your mandible widened. But it’s up to you. Very ideal treatment though.
thankyou i had no idea
it sounds like the same thing as bimax (LF1+BSSO)
ill look into it :)

holy fawk
without genio
without lefort I
LOOK AT HER CHIN SIZE DIFFERENCE!!

it have no idea how to get this tho, I have a perfect bite and this is all for aesthetic purposes basically

View attachment 580851
holy fawk
without genio
without lefort I
LOOK AT HER CHIN SIZE DIFFERENCE!!

it have no idea how to get this tho, I have a perfect bite and this is all for aesthetic purposes basically
Yes brah. IMDO alone is for people who have over jets/overbites. If you don’t qualify for just IMDO then you will need to get LeFort 1 with it. With a fracture like LeFort 1, you can get a regular upper arch expander without expanding your entire midface (SARPE) so you can have mandibular lateral expansion as well if you get what I mean

Yes brah. IMDO alone is for people who have over jets/overbites. If you don’t qualify for just IMDO then you will need to get LeFort 1 with it. With a fracture like LeFort 1, you can get a regular upper arch expander without expanding your entire midface (SARPE) so you can have mandibular lateral expansion as well if you get what I mean
its hard though cause aesthetic surgery isn't that popular in australia, ill email the doc and see what i can do

thank you so much, i was locked in on doing bimax in russia but the results of this are far superior

<3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
No one will do MSE “for cheap” because the true MSE device itself is not cheap (cost to the orthodontist)

I think the cheapest you could find is $2k.
How much is the cost of a MSE device, can't be more than a couple hundreds. You can probably order some china bugs in aliexpress to copy the design for you. This is going to become the next DIY.

How much is the cost of a MSE device, can't be more than a couple hundreds. You can probably order some china bugs in aliexpress to copy the design for you. This is going to become the next DIY.

Its $350 for the refill and $600 for the starter kit.

I don’t think this will become the next DIY.

The DIY video posted yesterday was sick. But he must be some kind of student.

Its $350 for the refill and $600 for the starter kit.

I don’t think this will become the next DIY.

The DIY video posted yesterday was sick. But he must be some kind of student.
imagine coping with MSE
this is how you looksmax:

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
imagine coping with MSE
this is how you looksmax:

MSE is not cope but it will not transform you. You still need bimax whether that is by a plated double jaw-advancement or a distraction like the IMDO.

I had MSE.

Also congrats on living in chadstrailia.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7076
MSE is not cope but it will not transform you. You still need bimax whether that is by a plated double jaw-advancement or a distraction like the IMDO.

I had MSE.

Also congrats on living in chadstrailia.
What kind of forward maxillary growth can you get with MSE+FM?

What kind of forward maxillary growth can you get with MSE+FM?

1mm max. But probably nothing close in an adult.

The orthodontic literature has long reported that SARPE can sometimes indeed cause a SMALL amount of forward maxillary movement.

MSE is relatively new (SARPE has been around for a hundred years) but assuming that some of the findings translate - which as far as a very small amount of forward growth goes it appears it does - then maybe a negligible (aesthetically unnoticeable) amount of forward movement. I am talking about tenths of mm’s.

• +1

Whow, that guy took 15 mins to do the SARPE.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
1mm max. But probably nothing close in an adult.

The orthodontic literature has long reported that SARPE can sometimes indeed cause a SMALL amount of forward maxillary movement.

MSE is relatively new (SARPE has been around for a hundred years) but assuming that some of the findings translate - which as far as a very small amount of forward growth goes it appears it does - then maybe a negligible (aesthetically unnoticeable) amount of forward movement. I am talking about tenths of mm’s.
Are you sure facemask won’t cause forward growth? Thats the whole point of it. Also how were your a MSE results? Did you get wider cheekbones?

That Incel who self installed it