cheapest & reliable Leg Lengthening surgeron?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
preferably somewhere in Europe please.

I’m looking to get 3 inches to go from 5’9 to 6’0

if it don’t start with a 6” it’s over as foids say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Dr Halil Baldu in turkey 15/20k seems the cheapest reliable option @livelifetaller on IG.

How are u gonna get the money?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
Turkey is the best choice to looksmax on a budget. Good results too, especially for rhinoplasties and LL. Maybe consider Dr. Giotikas in Greece as well, not a bad choice.

India unironically can also be good with the right doctors, although you will be severely limited in terms of facilities and most likely will not have the same level of comfort as you would in any Western country.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You definitely don't want to go cheap on LL, they'll use an external fixator which is barbaric and is guaranteed sides.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, currylightskin, Deleted member 18012 and 2 others
Turkey is the best choice to looksmax on a budget. Good results too, especially for rhinoplasties and LL. Maybe consider Dr. Giotikas in Greece as well, not a bad choice.

India unironically can also be good with the right doctors, although you will be severely limited in terms of facilities and most likely will not have the same level of comfort as you would in any Western country.
what is the best surgeon for male rhino in turkey bro?

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Dr. Suleyman Tas is very reputable
he is like 5000$ for rhino though :feelswah: but I also read that he's one of the best, I don't wanna be cheap on this though.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Dr Halil Baldu in turkey 15/20k seems the cheapest reliable option @livelifetaller on IG.

How are u gonna get the money?
thinking of taking a loan cuz I don’t wanna waste my youth

will check him out thanks.

I was looking to get most of my surgeries in Italy however, (rhino, canthopexy, jaw implants) unless you have better recommendations?

Dr mangal parihar in mumbai is reputed and even Paley agrees he is very competent + his main speciality is deformity so you can count on him if anything goes unexpected. He offers precice, his prices are here: http://bit.ly/CosLen
Probably most cost efficient option available.

You definitely don't want to go cheap on LL, they'll use an external fixator which is barbaric and is guaranteed sides.
Why would you want to get it anyway, external tibia limit is 5cm and femurs internal is 8cm

thinking of taking a loan cuz I don’t wanna waste my youth

will check him out thanks.

I was looking to get most of my surgeries in Italy however, (rhino, canthopexy, jaw implants) unless you have better recommendations?
I can't get a loan for shit in the UK, any idea how?

and just look on LL forum in doctors section

• +1
Why would you want to get it anyway, external tibia limit is 5cm and femurs internal is 8cm
Well yeah, I will do the Betzbone which guarantees 4.9 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 18012
Well yeah, I will do the Betzbone which guarantees 4.9 inches.
Betz is a gamble, first of all you're going over the safe limit, 5 inches on femurs looks ridiculous and you will definitely lose functionality down the road. It's not as good as precice anyway.

Much better to do quadrilaterals with precice for 13 cm femur+tibia

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
Betz is a gamble, first of all you're going over the safe limit, 5 inches on femurs looks ridiculous and you will definitely lose functionality down the road. It's not as good as precice anyway.

Much better to do quadrilaterals with precice for 13 cm femur+tibia
He does femur + tibia, I would never extend just the femur JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
he is like 5000$ for rhino though :feelswah: but I also read that he's one of the best, I don't wanna be cheap on this though.
You can go cheap on rhino and pay like $1.5k and then end up paying an extra 2k for revision, or you could have a neat result from a reputable top-notch surgeon with (hopefully) no complications.

Never go cheap on plastic surgery to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and bogii
I can't get a loan for shit in the UK, any idea how?

and just look on LL forum in doctors section
Legit same idk how to but imma try

Any other ways to make money in this shithole of a country? I’m losing so much motivation cuz it’s legit hard enough to get a shitty £10/hr job here lol

Fml

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Legit same idk how to but imma try

Any other ways to make money in this shithole of a country? I’m losing so much motivation cuz it’s legit hard enough to get a shitty £10/hr job here lol

Fml
Seems the only option is to beg parents to get a loan for us and and tell them we will pay it off monthly

yeah fuck UK job market they interview like 50 people and be very particular on how the pick the winner looking to disqualify you in any way possible like women. any interview ive ever gone to they think theyre the shit and talk very condescending

• +1
Seems the only option is to beg parents to get a loan for us and and tell them we will pay it off monthly

yeah fuck UK job market they interview like 50 people and be very particular on how the pick the winner looking to disqualify you in any way possible like women. any interview ive ever gone to they think theyre the shit and talk very condescending
literally what I thought of today

But there ain’t no way I can convince my dad to take out a £100k loan for looksmaxxing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My issue is I’m 18 rn and if I wanna make that money properly I’ll need years of wage slaving and saving up

By that time I’ll be old and it’ll be worthless and completely over

Gotta find a way to make 100k quick even by illegal means

Any ideas? DM me

literally what I thought of today

But there ain’t no way I can convince my dad to take out a £100k loan for looksmaxxing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My issue is I’m 18 rn and if I wanna make that money properly I’ll need years of wage slaving and saving up

By that time I’ll be old and it’ll be worthless and completely over

Gotta find a way to make 100k quick even by illegal means

Any ideas? DM me
honestly no idea apart from wageslaving/freelancing online

• +1
The fuck why are planning to get jaw implants?

Yea implants will help if fixing your bite/palate doesn’t work.
straight gonions or flared gonions?

I wanna look natural but I feel like straight gonions will give me that square shape while also passing as prettyboy

What do you think

Also what type did Ramirez have?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Does this guy do double ll. I wanna get to 6'3

straight gonions or flared gonions?

I wanna look natural but I feel like straight gonions will give me that square shape while also passing as prettyboy

What do you think

Also what type did Ramirez have?
Straight looks great. I’d say better than flared.

Straight looks amazing minus the muh uncanny bs

Ramirez has straight gonions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Deleted member
Straight looks great. I’d say better than flared.

Straight looks amazing minus the muh uncanny bs

Ramirez has straight gonions.
JFL that nigga was definitely the devil

How do you explain his insane genetics?

His parents were both mexican and short

5E3215B1 81E3 462B 90FA 6501DF304903

is this a case of rare genetic recombination?

Because it usually gives more room more the zygomatic bones to be more prominent.

i.e Drago, Meeks, De Poot, Barrett, Ramirez.

The list goes on.

The only person I can think of that has legit flared is Hexum.

He'd have better looking hollows with Straight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
Idk maybe giotikas. I want to do it too but scared to take 5 months off. 3 is possible for me but no more than that

weight bearing or rope :feelshmm: