Cheapest teeth whitening + teeth health

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
This was already marketed the hell out of on TikTok, but deadass I get why there was so much hype for it

The gurunanda mouthwash, the one with the two different bottles that combine are actually OP. My teeth are white as hell after a while of using them and ngl it’s easy asf to do you just swish it for a minute in your mouth every day and you get hella results in like a week, i think it’s like 15$ on the TikTok shop and I don’t buy it from anybody else’s video because they don’t need any commission nigga, cheap teeth max

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mlbmogger252, jacobrb07 and SDPmaggot
This was already marketed the hell out of on TikTok, but deadass I get why there was so much hype for it

The gurunanda mouthwash, the one with the two different bottles that combine are actually OP. My teeth are white as hell after a while of using them and ngl it’s easy asf to do you just swish it for a minute in your mouth every day and you get hella results in like a week, i think it’s like 15$ on the TikTok shop and I don’t buy it from anybody else’s video because they don’t need any commission nigga, cheap teeth max
Show before and after

Nice advertisement, buy an ad.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Nice advertisement, buy an ad.
I don’t wanna be that guy who sounds like that but shi worked for me, and it was easy and didn’t taste disgusting like a whitening strip,

Hydrogen Peroxide 40% or rope

• +1
Reactions: mekato, kingpiin and MA_ascender
Fair enough

Bookmarked thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Supernatueal