Cheapest way to height max?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
I need to get something cheap to maximize my height growth (15.6y and 166cm rn brutal), and if i'm right even hgh peptides which i tried to buy where 300e+ per a month and i'm poor as fuck. There is also that problem that it's hard to get anything past customs in my country (Finland).

• +1
Reactions: Nqt
Lifts

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, mathis, Saisei and 3 others
Anything else ranging from 50-200e per a month? Like ai, igf-1 or mk-677 i already go to the gym
I'm tall so I don't really know much about it
But I don't think any of those would make a significant difference. Heightmaxing is simply not worth it in my opinion.

Anything else ranging from 50-200e per a month? Like ai, igf-1 or mk-677 i already go to the gym
dont go to the gym, try football or something with sprinting (HIIT) for hgh release. idk about igf1 but if you have around 200 euros a month then get a xray of your wrists

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and LooksThinker
I'm tall so I don't really know much about it
But I don't think any of those would make a significant difference. Heightmaxing is simply not worth it in my opinion.
It is if you are 5'5.5 jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill and silencio
I need to get something cheap to maximize my height growth (15.6y and 166cm rn brutal), and if i'm right even hgh peptides which i tried to buy where 300e+ per a month and i'm poor as fuck. There is also that problem that it's hard to get anything past customs in my country (Finland).
buy protein powder and beef gelatine powder, start doing sprints for hgh find a proper program and do it 3x a week with ofcourse maximum rest u can get, then just have at it, for gelatine powder search up how to create jello with it you can use fruit juice for it

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker
buy protein powder and beef gelatine powder, start doing sprints for hgh find a proper program and do it 3x a week with ofcourse maximum rest u can get, then just have at it, for gelatine powder search up how to create jello with it you can use fruit juice for it
Anything cheaper than hgh what still increases hgh or other parts of the height hormone? (i have like 100-200e per a month to use) This thread was mainly for those, i already do sprints, eat on surplus and go to the gym 3x per a week

nigga either you get the money or megadose 677 with cheap ai no other option

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and LooksThinker
raw milk maybe? drink 1 liter+ a day, im 14 and 172 cm (almost 173 cm) its cheap too. for me its 60 cents a liter at my local farm
buy mk677
buy mk677
BUY CHING CHONG CHEMICALS TRUST ME

chinkkkbonghong71@gmail.com

To order

• +1
You’re what 15 and 5’5?
A realistic estimation you should hit about 5’8 by the time your 18 regardless of any other contributing factors

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and LooksThinker
You’re what 15 and 5’5?
A realistic estimation you should hit about 5’8 by the time your 18 regardless of any other contributing factors
15.6 but i feel like i will not get to that height without using anything unless i have giga late puberty and growth spurts or something

• +1
Reactions: mathis, TheLooxMaxingKing and skkrrrtcantdo
15.6 but i feel like i will not get to that height without using anything unless i have giga late puberty and growth spurts or something
You definitely will have a late puberty u still look about 10
Didn’t u say ur dads like 5’11. U will definitely grow just make sure to keep eating. Milk is a easy cheap option just drink a lot of that.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, TheLooxMaxingKing and LooksThinker
Didn’t u say ur dads like 5’11. U will definitely grow just make sure to keep eating. Milk is a easy cheap option just drink a lot of that.
Yeah my father is like 182cm

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I will probably then just how on mild amounts of mk-677 and hope for the best

Yeah my father is like 182cm
Yeah you are definitely going to get taller at some point. You are still a kid right now. try to remember that.
And you will have heard it all before but please don’t leanmax until you’re older. Otherwise you will stay the same as you are now.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, TheLooxMaxingKing and LooksThinker
Yeah you are definitely going to get taller at some point. You are still a kid right now. try to remember that.
And you will have heard it all before but please don’t leanmax until you’re older. Otherwise you will stay the same as you are now.
Leanmaxx is worth it bruh, lean is LAW

Anything cheaper than hgh what still increases hgh or other parts of the height hormone? (i have like 100-200e per a month to use) This thread was mainly for those, i already do sprints, eat on surplus and go to the gym 3x per a week
add gelatine then its key

• Hmm...
You’re what 15 and 5’5?
Dont listen to him jfl
Late growth spurt are rare. You wont get one
What will probably happen is you not growing a single more cm without some boost.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker and skkrrrtcantdo
Dont listen to him jfl
Late growth spurt are rare. You wont get one
What will probably happen is you not growing a single more cm without some boost.
He’s 15 u really think he’s not gonna grow anymore :unsure:. I grew like 4 inches from 15 to 18 naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and LooksThinker
I grew around 2-3 inches at 17,5 years old although I started puberty pretty late. I didn't do anything to heightmax it except sprints and fasting.

I grew around 2-3 inches at 17,5 years old although I started puberty pretty late. I didn't do anything to heightmax it except sprints and fasting.
Does sprinting actually work like idek what the routine would be

Raw milk

• +1
if ur dad is 5'11 u might be deficient in IGF-1 ton of shit that can influence it apparently, get a blood test done ti check ur levels if its low then get HGH if its not then u gotta pray

• +1
if ur dad is 5'11 u might be deficient in IGF-1 ton of shit that can influence it apparently, get a blood test done ti check ur levels if its low then get HGH if its not then u gotta pray
I have been planning on aromasin + CJC-1295 stack because it's more affortable than high quality hgh. My dad was like 170-180cm in high school and my sister 158cm at 13y rn so i might have some deficiencies

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged