“Cheated on my husband with a coworker”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
A few days ago, I was at a work event at a hotel with a group of co-workers. We were there overnight, but everyone has their own rooms. One of the co-workers was a man who is almost 20 years older than me, but admittedly someone I found attractive. But, since we're both married, I knew I had to put any thoughts about him out of my mind.

Then alcohol got involved. According to other people in our group, I only had 3 or 4 drinks that night, but oddly I blacked out (never happened with that little before). Apparently I was flirty, but left the bar at the hotel to go back to my room. He followed me back. Next thing I know, we're waking up next to each other.

Now that I'm back home, I'm so consumed with guilt and shame that I haven't really eaten, and I've been physically sick to my stomach. I'm wildly in love with my husband, who is the sweetest man I've ever met. When I got home, he told new how much he missed me and how much he was looking forward to spending time with me over the weekend, which just amplified the guilt. I feel broken, I feel guilty, I feel dirty, I feel violated, and I feel sick. Part of me wants to tell him, the other part of me doesn't and just wants to hope this is a bad dream. For now, my change in personality was just played off as being sick from food from the trip, but Idk how long I can hold onto that.

If I do tell him, how? Especially with so few details? I want so badly to tell him what happened, but I have no idea where to start. Every little act of sweetness now is just another knife in my heart. I want so badly not to hurt him, but we have no secrets so this is a big thing to harbor.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and not__cel
cheating is very harmful you should feel ashamed

Yeah she blacked out with 3 drinks and doesn’t remember jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
if he gets angry at you. Remind him he is being a hateful incel misogynist. Women can do what they want with their bodies.period

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
OP is larping

No way he got boofed by an older man

my sixth sense for redditor cringe is telling me they’re telling her she got roofied and did nothing wrong

Another one bites the dust
Good riddance
Nothing of value was lost