Cheated on my man yesterday with bigger better dick. Twice.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
Title says it all. Been with my useless, small dicked man now for about five years. Been cheating almost the entire time because he is awful in bed, and it excites me getting dick whenever the hell I want to. My nephew’s best friend lives across the street from me, and I fuck his mixed huge dick basically daily. He is my most prized possession at the moment.

I am also looking to dump my fiancé some time this summer and have been dating a man that I have fallen for since around December. We have hit off well, and he is far more compatible with my sexual wants and needs. He is into cuck culture, into sharing (he’s shared me with a few of his friends already!) and has a pretty big cock. For now I am just biding my time with my fiancé and saving up money till I kick him to the curb.

As my fiancé works at a day center for the elderly and I work from home, I cheat all the time during the day without worry. My man is usually off on weekends but was working during the day yesterday as his day center was hosting a Valentine’s Day party for the elderly at his day center. I used this time to cheat on him relentlessly. Yesterday I gave my 18-year-old boy toy above his gift, and fucked him like the prince he is. Well, more like he took me and used me as he saw fit, which I love! That sweet, sweet teenage dick is fire!

So later in the day my new bf came over and we had lunch together. He gave me a beautiful gift which I will not share what it was should anyone who knows me read this post, but since we are dating in secret, he could not give me flowers or anything my fiancé will notice. I love the gift! We made out after lunch and that lead to me rewarding him with a proper blowjob and fucking. Sent my bf home with a skip in his step and a smile – balls drained and feeling extra good! Like a man should feel after his lady takes care of his needs good and proper!

Later last night I played the happy fiancé to my useless man, as he came home with roses. We had a dinner, talked about a future he thinks is going to pass that isn’t, then had awful sex. I pretend at this point that I am with anyone but him when fucking him, but whatever, it is what is.

Aside from my dealing with my fiancé, I had an amazing day yesterday! Thought I would share, since so many of you love hearing about these things. Off to a meeting I go! Can’t wait for lunch today, teenage dick is on the menu!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ascеnd, baerr, deadstock and 4 others
Read the first line and looked behind me, shit why does this describe me so well? Unc must’ve been stalking me

On a serious note, this was hot as fuck to read, now I have a boner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Vermilioncore and ElySioNs
Title says it all. Been with my useless, small dicked man now for about five years. Been cheating almost the entire time because he is awful in bed, and it excites me getting dick whenever the hell I want to. My nephew’s best friend lives across the street from me, and I fuck his mixed huge dick basically daily. He is my most prized possession at the moment.

I am also looking to dump my fiancé some time this summer and have been dating a man that I have fallen for since around December. We have hit off well, and he is far more compatible with my sexual wants and needs. He is into cuck culture, into sharing (he’s shared me with a few of his friends already!) and has a pretty big cock. For now I am just biding my time with my fiancé and saving up money till I kick him to the curb.

As my fiancé works at a day center for the elderly and I work from home, I cheat all the time during the day without worry. My man is usually off on weekends but was working during the day yesterday as his day center was hosting a Valentine’s Day party for the elderly at his day center. I used this time to cheat on him relentlessly. Yesterday I gave my 18-year-old boy toy above his gift, and fucked him like the prince he is. Well, more like he took me and used me as he saw fit, which I love! That sweet, sweet teenage dick is fire!

So later in the day my new bf came over and we had lunch together. He gave me a beautiful gift which I will not share what it was should anyone who knows me read this post, but since we are dating in secret, he could not give me flowers or anything my fiancé will notice. I love the gift! We made out after lunch and that lead to me rewarding him with a proper blowjob and fucking. Sent my bf home with a skip in his step and a smile – balls drained and feeling extra good! Like a man should feel after his lady takes care of his needs good and proper!

Later last night I played the happy fiancé to my useless man, as he came home with roses. We had a dinner, talked about a future he thinks is going to pass that isn’t, then had awful sex. I pretend at this point that I am with anyone but him when fucking him, but whatever, it is what is.

Aside from my dealing with my fiancé, I had an amazing day yesterday! Thought I would share, since so many of you love hearing about these things. Off to a meeting I go! Can’t wait for lunch today, teenage dick is on the menu!
Jfl nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd