[Cheating 🙈] Im married but last weekend on girls night out I let a total stranger fuck me raw and cum in me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
Last weekend (staurday) it was girls night out and we had decided to just go for drinks and dinner at a nice restaurant downtown . There was 5 of us and we all dressed up in nice tight dresses and left our husband's at home. Anyone who knows me knows when I wear a nice tight short dress I never wear panties. It's just my thing and makes me feel free available and sexy when I'm out.

We had been at thw restaurant having drinks for maybe 20-30min when the hostess sat a group of guys across from us. One of them caught my attention instantly and I caught his. We kind of just looked at each other at the same time and smirked.

Another couple rounds of drinks go by and I can see the guys have had a few as well when I catch this guy looking at me again. The drinks had me feeling a certain type of way so I looked him dead in the eyes and then looked down so he would follow my eyes. Which lead right between my legs , he had a perfect view as I opened my legs and showed him my now wet bare pussy .

I reached down between my legs and slid a finger between my wet lips and then back up to my mouth and sucked my finger dry. He looked like he was in shock but then using his eyes the same way I had to lead him to my legs he looked towards the washrooms . I just nodded and told the girls I was going to the washroom .

I got up and walked over to the washrooms and went right into the men's where this guy was standing right inside waiting for me. We rushed into the end stall , shut the door and started making out . I was rubbing his rock hard bulge through his pants while he had his hands up my dress playing with my soaking wet pussy . I stopped him and told him to pull his phone out and record as I slid down his body and started undoing his belt. He didn't hesitate and pulled out his phone and started recording as I started sucking this really nice cock of his. I knew we couldn't take to long in the bathroom so after a min or so of gaging on his cock I got up spun around and bent over inside the stall . He pulled up my dress and just slid his throbbing cock inside me. It felt so good as he was going harder and harder . I pulled my phone out and started recording from my face back so when I showed my husband all the videos he could see my expresses as this total stranger fucks me.

Well it only took a few min before his breathing picked up and I knew what was about to happen, he clenched my hips harder as he started exploding insdie me . Knowing this random guy didn't pull out set me off and I started shaking and cuming all over his cock all while looking straight into the camera and trying not to scream.

We both caught our breath and then I asked him to Check no one was there and I could sneak out of the washrooms . He did and I gave him one last kiss on the check and said thanks I needed that as I walked back to my table.

The best part was sitting there at the table with his cum just leaking out of me and down my leg . I love being extra slutty like that. My husband of course was proud of his hotwife and fucked me extra hard when I got home and showed him the videos .

never even asked the guys name and have no idea who he was still

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Not a single subatomic particle

reaction

Tales from deepest depths of horny pajeet redtor's mind