Chechens are absolute kings

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
I am Albanian, i am not Chechenian, i just want to make this thread to respect chechens, because they are absolute KINGS!
I have a lot of Chechen friends and they are KINGS and always protect me when some wannabe wants to beat me up.
I swear to god, i would die to protect my Chechen friends, because they deserve this kind of loyality, because they were loyal to me this way (i am catholic by the way)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, justinzayn, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Slavic subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I am Albanian, i am not Chechenian, i just want to make this thread to respect chechens, because they are absolute KINGS!
I have a lot of Chechen friends and they are KINGS and always protect me when some wannabe wants to beat me up.
I swear to god, i would die to protect my Chechen friends, because they deserve this kind of loyality, because they were loyal to me this way (i am catholic by the way)

Yea their imo the trust master race when you factor in everything. They are very sexually dimorphic, and not only look super masculine and aesthetic, but act like absolute chads. Many Chechens fought and died for their country while men in the west are afraid of venturing outside their homes without being triple jabbed and wearing a mask. Their fearless alpha males. And they also put their bitches in check. Most based race of people imo.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Hero of the Imperium

Not at all goym! They are low IQ antisemitic brutes who are one of the many nations that are considered dangerous and enemy of Israel!

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Chechens are Russian cannon fodder against Ukraine. Will be enlisted in the draft before any slavs from Moscow.

always protect me when some wannabe wants to beat me up.
Jfl
You remind me of that white dude that gave his ass to a bbc in prison in exchange for security

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and gamma
It's really a tragedy that they're fighting and dying in Russia's war against Ukraine, after everything Russia did to them.

Keep our dick out your mouth faggot you are not our "brother" you are our bitch!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, n0rthface, buckchadley31 and 3 others
Keep our dick out your mouth faggot you are not our "brother" you are our bitch!
I fuck every chechens mother, you Are weak, you are not real men

I fuck every chechens mother, you Are weak, you are not real men
Send addy and I blow your albanian bitchass into little pieces. You are all talk on the internet but in real life you would piss and shit your pants infront of me and beg on your knees while i take my warm piss all over your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, n0rthface, Michael Myers and 2 others
Send addy and I blow your albanian bitchass into little pieces. You are all talk on the internet but in real life you would piss and shit your pants infront of me and beg on your knees while i take my warm piss all over your face.
I don’t want you to suck my cock, i have your filthy Chechen dog mother for that

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
turks looking for solidarity with chechens.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and BearBoy
I don’t want you to suck my cock, i have your filthy Chechen dog mother for that
Look at him ignoring me like the scared little dog he is hilarious! Your mothers makeup gives my sack a rainbow color
turks looking for solidarity with chechens.
He is a pussy bitch look at him sucking our dick on this thread and then barking because some chechen fucked his mother and sisters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Michael Myers and Marsiere214
Look at him ignoring me like the scared little dog he is hilarious! Your mothers makeup gives my sack a rainbow color
I will stab you and kill you
He is a pussy bitch look at him sucking our dick on this thread and then barking because some chechen fucked his mother and sisters.
I only did this thread to trigger a special Russian user, nobody gives a fuck about your worthless slave state, you are just weaklings, nobody is scared of you

You made a big mistake, your fellow dogchens are not safe, i know where to find them, i can stab them any time

I will stab you and kill you

I only did this thread to trigger a special Russian user, nobody gives a fuck about your worthless slave state, you are just weaklings, nobody is scared of you
Stop talking so much and give your addy then I wanna see if you say these things to my face you son of a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Michael Myers and Marsiere214
Stop talking so much and give your addy then I wanna see if you say these things to my face you son of a bitch.
Give me your „addy“ you filthy son of a dog, ibn sharmuta, i will fuck you and your mother

Give me your „addy“ you filthy son of a dog, ibn sharmuta, i will fuck you and your mother
Absolute cringe and childish behaviour. Even a bitch has bigger clit than you and everyone knows that on this forum you proved it yourself.

The only thing you fucked in your life is yourself with a dildo.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Absolute cringe and childish behaviour. Even a bitch has bigger clit than you and everyone knows that on this forum you proved it yourself.

The only thing you fucked in your life is yourself with a dildo.
You are the one who starts to harass me, even tough I don’t even know who you are, may Allah destroys you and deformes your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Kill yourself, you Austrian cuck, you get abused in your own country by ethnics, you are weak, you are cowards, nobody will miss you when you kill yourself. I would push a knife into your stomach if you weren’t hiding behind a screen trying to trigger me, because you got abused by ethnics, you see in me the bullies who made fun of you

• JFL
Kill yourself, you Austrian cuck, you get abused in your own country by ethnics, you are weak, you are cowards, nobody will miss you when you kill yourself. I would push a knife into your stomach if you weren’t hiding behind a screen trying to trigger me, because you got abused by ethnics, you see in me the bullies who made fun of you
i was scared of the forum back in the day so i concealed my identity harder than i do now but im bulgar.
You are already triggered.

i was scared of the forum back in the day so i concealed my identity harder than i do now but im bulgar.
You are already triggered.
„Oh muh parents shouldn’t find out when I kill myself“

Do it, cuckold

• JFL
„Oh muh parents shouldn’t find out when I kill myself“

Do it, cuckold
caring for ur parents is an exceptionally noble trait op
of course an albo roach such as urself wouldnt know it

caring for ur parents is an exceptionally noble trait op
of course an albo roach such as urself wouldnt know it
I heard Bulgarians get cucked by their women, is that true? Is it true that you have no balls to control your women?

I heard Bulgarians get cucked by their women, is that true? Is it true that you have no balls to control your women?
ur ancestors got cucked both by serbs and bulgars multiple times

iq-europe.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and gamma
Kavkaz niggers unite!

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13787