Check and be brutally honest

R

redamogger

Iron
hello i am 18yo i want to improve my looks i just started hoping on .org few days ago and i to improve my looks i will post here some pics of me and i want ya’ll to be brutally honest with some honest rating and how can i exactly become better giving every single thing i should do or change ! Thanks !

IMG 6949 IMG 6948 IMG 6950 IMG 6955

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Costcosuperstore
Subhuman, surgery or kys

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova, butteryfingers, nathan and 1 other person
slavemaxx until you make enough money/find a segue to move to first world and then slavemaxx again saving for surgery
Well then what kind of surgery do u propose ? And would like to know more if i can softmax or smtng like that ?

hello i am 18yo i want to improve my looks i just started hoping on .org few days ago and i to improve my looks i will post here some pics of me and i want ya’ll to be brutally honest with some honest rating and how can i exactly become better giving every single thing i should do or change ! Thanks !

View attachment 3107099View attachment 3107100View attachment 3107103View attachment 3107106
Squinting, chin tucks, and eyebrow grooming.
Don't wear those glasses. That shape doesn't look good on you.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Squinting, chin tucks, and eyebrow grooming.
Don't wear those glasses. That shape doesn't look good on you.
This is objectively evil btw, none of this will ascend him, false hope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Maalik, redamogger and 1 other person
shave mustache, grow out your hair, keep your hair moisturized, lower body fat to at least 10, and if you still dont have hollow cheeks at 10% body fat, grow out your zygos by zygo pulling and thumbpulling and train your masseter muscle my chewing mastic gum evenly. Also, stop wearing glasses it makes u go from low htn to ltn

This is objectively evil btw, none of this will ascend him, false hope
Obviously they won't ascend him, but it'll make a positive difference.

• WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air
5.64 change hairstyle fade taper hairstyle
Screenshot 20240814 040419 Chrome
do aajonus vonderplanitz diet

View attachment 3107099View attachment 3107100View attachment 3107103View attachment 3107106

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: runabsezx and redamogger
When it comes to looks, If it's not enough it's not worth
I'd rather take advice that would take me to a 5/10 than stay a 4/10, looking at it from a purely logical standpoint.

• +1
Reactions: redamogger and NZb6Air
I'd rather take advice that would take me to a 5/10 than stay a 4/10, looking at it from a purely logical standpoint.
Easy to say when you're not weighing the effort it requires to go from an invisible 4/10 to an invisible 5/10

ITS NOT WORTH

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Trimax (Lefort 1 + BSSO + Geniopalsty), periorbital implants, jaw angle implants

Useless, just make money and go to the gym
I noted the surgeries ill search them after thank you and i started going to the gym aswell

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
shave mustache, grow out your hair, keep your hair moisturized, lower body fat to at least 10, and if you still dont have hollow cheeks at 10% body fat, grow out your zygos by zygo pulling and thumbpulling and train your masseter muscle my chewing mastic gum evenly. Also, stop wearing glasses it makes u go from low htn to ltn
So do u think i should bulk up or just cut to get lower bf ?

Reccesed plus like idk how many other falios, youre subhuman you also look to old for my awsome techniques to work so just go for surgery

You look like Mario Rios

• JFL
Reactions: redamogger
Reccesed plus like idk how many other falios, youre subhuman you also look to old for my awsome techniques to work so just go for surgery
Well at least state ur "awesome techniques" so that i could give it a try

Well at least state ur "awesome techniques" so that i could give it a try
I you wont really gain any bonemass with it and its long, not worth it to type all that, atmost you will fix some asymmetries, get a better jawline, maybe some maxilla improvent

• +1
First check diet u sound stupid then u talk without studying .
Is it a primal type high animal product diet? That would work well combined with some veggies and fruits for extra stuff like amino acids

Sale, train your neck asap and get rid of that pedo moustache.

Edit the post asap w 7yd tsawr, you don't want your face to be permanently on an incel website.
How can i dm you lmk quickly brother

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
the glasses shape make your face look worse, your eyes are quite large, the glasses at least for the pictures make it not as apparent. so maybe different glasses shape. otherwise mid to a little higher with out facial hair and glasses fixed.
at a certain point you can only do so much man, attraction is a complex thing. Ive had girls approach me but from my right I look bad

• +1