check out balding eggfaced cucks shutting down a balding 20yo for wanting a normal hairline

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state

He says: "I was born with a junk hairline. It's probably like an NW2 now, look":

e8TD57r.png

THE REPLIES:
"agreed with above posters, there are things worse than being 20 with high hairline/temples."

"Getting a NW0 now will just make you look goofy later in life. You can't bank on fin/DUT stopping the rot forever." (fin blocks 90% of hairloss permanently)
"Were on yr side fella, we all want to be a NW 0, unfortunately what we want and what's available is 2 very different things."

"Who would perform on a 20 year old? With your level of hair loss? Simply put, an unethical piece of garbage. There's clearly still some left out there so if you find one please come back and post some pictures so we all know who to avoid."

WHEN THEY KNOW THE OP WILL NOT BE CONVINCED BY THEIR PLATITUDES, THEN THEY OPEN UP WITH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS INSTEAD OF OFFERING THE BEST POSSIBLE ROUTES GIVEN HIS DEMANDS:
"This forum has done it's due dilleagence. Let this fool go off and create a problem for himself that he'll have to live with forever."

"Looks like a NW3 to me. Strange that you decided to ask questions here when you have thousand answers for every question you ask?"

"After some of the replies we got on page 1 I don't think it matters what we say. Go ahead and get 35000 grafts to a small area and hope that in 5-10-15 years you're glad you did it."

"2 options:
1. Dude is an educated troll. He knows that the pictures he posts are not logical, and tries to be a douche to everyone who comments. No life.
2. Dude is just an a-hole. If this is the case, here is my advice: Go to the first doctor that is willing to operate on you. Get as many grafts as you can to attain your goals. When you lose more hair over the next 10 years, you will look completely stupid. Only then, not by choice, will your realize that there are many other things in life that matter way more that a NW0.
Thank me in 10 years."

THE FINAL BOSS OF COPERS:
"Also, stating that being a NW0 is all that matters in life and that your current situation is 'killing you' points to some form of body dysmorphic disorder...

I would wait until about 26-27 years old and then maybe start looking at option. Certainly not at 20. Your hair looks good man! Enjoy life!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
that website is not useful for information. That forum has the sole express purpose of giving mediocre balding cucks an echo chamber to validate each other's mediocrity and give the illusion of a united front against hot guys with nw0 harilines.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity, EggKing, blackckatt and 1 other person
I hate when normies try to talk you out of getting surgery. Oh you look good just the way you are bro!

I hate when normies try to talk you out of getting surgery. Oh you look good just the way you are bro!
Some of the concerns are valid, like about losing donor supply. But even if you clearly say im in fin, no balding etc., then you should not be worried.
It's when the passive aggressiveness comes and their constantly moving the goalposts that you realize they don't care at all for helping such people, they just want them to wallow in misery with them.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
They'll say: you'll regret it when they're older because it looks too youthful!

Then you bring up Ronald Reagan, Brad Pitt, Sean O'Pry, Bill Clinton etc.

Then they say: "They're just top 90% genetics!"

Oh, I thought it looked bad though? I thought I would regret it when I'm older? What happened? now it's top tier genetics?

Cope machinery will never stop bro, the thing most difficult on life is just face the pure truth, many people cannot handle with truth

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Cope machinery will never stop bro, the thing most difficult on life is just face the pure truth, many people cannot handle with truth
ORIGINAL POST:
"Also, stating that being a NW0 is all that matters in life and that your current situation is 'killing you' points to some form of body dysmorphic disorder... I would wait until about 26-27 years old and then maybe start looking at option. Certainly not at 20. Your hair looks good man! Enjoy life!"

TRANSLATION:
"For so many years I myself wanted a NW0 and realized I couldn't because I was balding too fast to have enough donor hair to put there. I now have horrible deep-rooted insecurity over the dogshit NW2 hairline I got with my hair transplant (which I did, incidentally, when I was 26-27 years old.) Anyway, from the picture you are a NW2.5, which is slightly worse than mine. As a result, I'm going to tell you yours looks great because it's slightly worse than mine. Now go beg for a hug from a hypergamous LTB! I myself after all LTRed a low-tier LTB with my NW2 hairline."

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt
ORIGINAL POST:
"Also, stating that being a NW0 is all that matters in life and that your current situation is 'killing you' points to some form of body dysmorphic disorder... I would wait until about 26-27 years old and then maybe start looking at option. Certainly not at 20. Your hair looks good man! Enjoy life!"

TRANSLATION:
"For so many years I myself wanted a NW0 and realized I couldn't because I was balding too fast to have enough donor hair to put there. I now have horrible deep-rooted insecurity over the dogshit NW2 hairline I got with my hair transplant (which I did, incidentally, when I was 26-27 years old.) Anyway, from the picture you are a NW2.5, which is slightly worse than mine. As a result, I'm going to tell you yours looks great because it's slightly worse than mine. Now go beg for a hug from a hypergamous LTB! I myself after all LTRed a low-tier LTB with my NW2 hairline."
i agree. top genetic men have low hairlines like that. wtf if u have the means wouldnt you get that emulated on your face.. LOL