Check out this recessed GIGA CHADLITE

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
maxresdefault.jpg

james-edward-3.jpg

mPhnEl-JyYpyo3dkCp1h_Sj_LMCot1O86aeT0hDpxzADNlGHwUib9y8lUm_Lx9xtmL5MzklwHA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, humanoidsub7, SteveRogers and 2 others
He has that same resessed skull and germanic/nordic phenotype as me. 7.5/10 in normie terms like Brett Maverick or Me rn.

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Side profile is meme

8DF2D604 2B9A 415F B116 8B175EE2F783

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Dxdgy, Musclecel, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
Bucky Llue smith

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and the BULL

Same as this guy
He is thirsted on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Akhi and Deleted member 23558
Genuine question, is it because of coloring?
How can you deem someone with these facial ratios "Chadlite".

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, horizontallytall, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Sub0, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
He is mid tier normie, average looking in Sweden. @Krakowski he looks like a nazi a little bit. Appeal to asian women exclusively.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, try2beme and Krakowski
thats a mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, HarrierDuBois and Magnum Opus
He is mid tier normie, average looking in Sweden. @Krakowski he looks like a nazi a little bit. Appeal to asian women exclusively.
How does he look like a nazi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, SidharthTheSlayer and try2beme
JFL at you mfs saying he is subhuman when the women like him. Our opinion doesn't matter if the girls think he is good looking. our place is to find out why.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and alriodai
Badaluta is a legit chadlite-chad.
This is like a 9/10 in a lot of photos. Perfectly proportioned, perfectly symmetric, white. Obviously tall, that can be inferred from limb length.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 23558
This is like a 9/10 in a lot of photos. Perfectly proportioned, perfectly symmetric, white. Obviously tall, that can be inferred from limb length.
Only flaw is side profile being disproportionately recessed, but yes he looks very good.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Reasons like this why I'm going for zygo implants before genio.

Profile is irrelevant theory strikes again fml

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and DelonLover1999
Only flaw is side profile being disproportionately recessed, but yes he looks very good.
his gonial angle looks much steeper from the side than from the front, wtf is this sorcery?

just masseter insertions? can’t be…

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
@BrahminBoss imagine being an actor who’s supposed to play leading men, and your profile is actually bad

very few cases exist, only one i can think rn is michael imperioli

• +1
Reactions: fuse
his gonial angle looks much steeper from the side than from the front, wtf is this sorcery?

just masseter insertions? can’t be…
Gonion flare potentially.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Gonion flare potentially.
must be, but what a fucking optical illusions it creates. My gonial angle is much straighter than his and yet from the front they look very similar.

• +1
wheres the giga chad

what being a bimax candidate does to a mf.

his front alone is enough to carry him to htn.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and SidharthTheSlayer
Genuine question, is it because of coloring?
How can you deem someone with these facial ratios "Chadlite".
View attachment 2463234
Literally nothing wrong with these ratios. Perfect averageness, greatly harmonious. You do not see a face as pleasant as his all the time. Easy HTN. In his best pics Chadlite.

Literally nothing wrong with these ratios. Perfect averageness, greatly harmonious. You do not see a face as pleasant as his all the time. Easy HTN. In his best pics Chadlite.
Alar base too wide, mouth too narrow, PFL could be wider, Brows have asymmetric tilt, short medial canthus, VERY bulbous nose, coloring is also mid, nonexistent eyelashes.

Literally the average eye area with a light eyecolor, look at his eyeshape jfl.
yea it is heavily haloed by coloring, but I’m still pretty confident it’s above average. can’t put my finger on why, exactly.

edit: looking at him again, I think overall he’s prob around low htn.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Alar base too wide, mouth too narrow, PFL could be wider, Brows have asymmetric tilt, short medial canthus, VERY bulbous nose, coloring is also mid, nonexistent eyelashes.
All these languages and you chose to speak PSL autism. There is nothing that falls dramatically outside of the average in terms of his ratios and it shows without having to technically break down his harmony. That is why he has a pleasant face.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
yea it is heavily haloed by coloring, but I’m still pretty confident it’s above average. can’t put my finger on why, exactly.
You can't put your finger on why because there is no tangible aspect which makes it above average.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Kill yourself if you think he is a MTN in any country
Ask me to "kill myself" once more and I will execute you after a brutal torture session in Rainbow Six Siege you retarded piece of trash

Ask me to kill myself once more and I will execute your whole family in Rainbow Six Siege you retarded piece of ethnic trash
Dew it fag, end ur life. If he is MTN I bet you are a gigasubhuman

You can't put your finger on why because there is no tangible aspect which makes it above average.
ok fair

my initial assessment was clouded by professional picture halo

• +1