• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, buflek, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
he’s fucking all the students

• Woah
Reactions: Radiance
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Radiance, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
A taller more gayer looking Ricky Martin.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Where is the Chad? Normie Italian guy who is strictly halo'd by his hair.

Where is the Chad? Normie Italian guy who is strictly halo'd by his hair.
i'd rather him on my team for 5s than you b/c of looks halo, eurobasket and NBA would also agree with me

i'd rather him on my team for 5s than you b/c of looks halo, eurobasket and NBA would also agree with me
No shit. Until you play my team and I fucking put my nuts all over his properly developed face and talk shit the whole time out of incel frustration.

No shit. Until you play my team and I fucking put my nuts all over his properly developed face and talk shit the whole time out of incel frustration.
I thought you were a rich slayer

I thought you were a rich slayer
only girls i slay are toothless village stacies who will ditch my ass for the first muscovite to drive through my village.

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney
bruh, you're 6'7, you're supposed to do that you overrated mf. you shoulda showed more hustle in them suicide drills prolly woulda led you to the league and not the post-maxxing HOF smh

bruh, you're 6'7, you're supposed to do that you overrated mf. you shoulda showed more hustle in them suicide drills prolly woulda led you to the league and not the post-maxxing HOF smh
6'7" is average for basketball. im too white and subhuman to earn the respect of coaches and teammates. everything i earned was through overcoming adversity and talking hella shit out of my hypoplastic mouth on the court.

only girls i slay are toothless village stacies who will ditch my ass for the first muscovite to drive through my village.
Was that u in the pics you posted? Also wya I should come visit

extreme cringe whenever people
6'7" is average for basketball. im too white and subhuman to earn the respect of coaches and teammates. everything i earned was through overcoming adversity and talking hella shit out of my hypoplastic mouth on the court.
6'7 is not average for anything, stfu asap

- Long midface
- Too much scelera
- Too much of tiktok filter

- He is probably chadlite irl because height frame and style.

Too much scelera
once again eye area that only has UEE and slight infra reccession problem can look good if harmonious and fits prettyboy niche while PSL eyes are mostly an SMV boost and model tier

tall face is not long midface this guy has a great gonial angle
His nose and philtrum are long. Tall face is usually good midface ratio with big chin.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
His nose and philtrum are long. Tall face is usually good midface ratio with big chin.
i forgot whats the difference between tall chin and good shape of a chin

god damn some people are just carried by their hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace
once again eye area that only has UEE and slight infra reccession problem can look good if harmonious and fits prettyboy niche while PSL eyes are mostly an SMV boost and model tier

no way you are this GL

PM me pics so i accelerate my roping proccess
His jaw, lips are better and eyes great too. The only critism I can see from Streege is that his skin is way too pale. He need darken his skin. Also his nose looks too small in my opinion and his blue eye contact looks face.

this forum never fails to amuse me

3.6 million viewers posted 8 days ago
10k comments talking about this guys looks

„hes htn max“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Lihito and Baldingman1998

„hes htn max“
Delusional kids. He is 10/10 in the real world

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Lihito
His jaw, lips are better and eyes great too. The only critism I can see from Streege is that his skin is way too pale. He need darken his skin. Also his nose looks too small in my opinion and his blue eye contact looks face.
i honestly dont know wtf slayers like him do on this forum except skin care/tan advice or some shit

i honestly dont know wtf slayers like him do on this forum except skin care/tan advice or some shit
making fun of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace

„hes htn max“
most copers opinions on here dont matter irl and i just lol everytime when someone claims chad face and 6"4 on here while browsing daily

• +1
Reactions: buflek
He ascended that is probably reason? I have never seen his old self so Its hard to tell.

„hes htn max“

He is frauding too much which is reason why people think he looks super good. Just add filters and make your eyes pop up like you have A10 eyes and your done.

Unironically looks "Indian"

He is frauding too much which is reason why people think he looks super good. Just add filters and make your eyes pop up like you have A10 eyes and your done.
so why doesnt every htn do that and become internet famous?

so why doesnt every htn do that and become internet famous?
Because they are close to chadlites. HTN dont have major flaws.. Their issues can fixed with frauding bit.

Yeah this the same guy for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I dont wear blue contacts. And i think pale skin mogs hard for ethnics and anyone tbh beside nordics.

Reminds me of my professor….