Cheek implants

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What exactly is the purpose of cheek implants? Do they affect your cheekbones, for example if you don't have visable cheekbones, would they pop with cheek implants. Or are these mainly for hollowness as well as ogee curve?

• +1
Reactions: Grey
i was thinking cheek bones and cheek implants aren't necessary at all but i was bluepilled. at least decent zygos to make your ogee curve exist is crucially necessary.
rather than that is about preference.
however visible zygomatic arch with high set cheekbones look aesthetic and masculine as fuck.
also fWHR is real, and really important as ratio. so bigger cheekbones means better fWHR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
i was thinking cheek bones and cheek implants aren't necessary at all but i was bluepilled. at least decent zygos to make your ogee curve exist is crucially necessary.
rather than is about preference.
however visible zygomatic arch with high set cheekbones look aesthetic and masculine as fuck.
also fWHR is real, and really important as ratio. so bigger cheekbones means better fWHR.
just don't think about it if you're not already lean though.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
just don't think about it if you're not already lean though.
yes exactly. that's why i'm cutting weight while doing weight training regularly. i have "normal" zygos, not recessed but not prominent at all.
so to make angularity visible and be more masculine -thankfully i have high set cheekbones- i will get zygo implants from eppley but not like saiyan's type.
more like less anterior projection, more lateral projection with zygomatic arch tail.
(maybe extension to undereye but not sure)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
rather than that is about preference.
What I am asking is, is it cheek implants that give you ogee curve and show cheekbones? Or is it zygos implant. Also, are zygos implant and cheek implant the same?

What I am asking is, is it cheek implants that give you ogee curve and show cheekbones? Or is it zygos implant. Also, are zygos implant and cheek implant the same?
same.
they have 3 types basically, malar submalar and combined.
and if you want something special, you can get designed by surgeos like eppley, yaremchuk etc. custom designed.