cheekbone asymmetry

nsbwarrior

nsbwarrior

2015 best year for me
I have checkbone and masseter asymmetry. How can fix this?

Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery, fillers, Addressing habits that might contribute to muscle imbalance and Bonesmashing ig. Nah but most likely nobody going to notice ur asymmetry anyways, and if u aren’t completely through puberty yet it could get more symmetrical cause ur not fully developed yet

• +1
Reactions: nsbwarrior
Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery, fillers, Addressing habits that might contribute to muscle imbalance and Bonesmashing ig. Nah but most likely nobody going to notice ur asymmetry anyways, and if u aren’t completely through puberty yet it could get more symmetrical cause ur not fully developed yet
It's almost time for me to enter at the age of 18.

I have checkbone and masseter asymmetry. How can fix this?
My theory is that this is due to one masseter muscle being overdeveloped which in turn pulled your one cheekbone lower making an asymmetrical appearance. Chew only on the smaller massetor’s side and see if that makes a difference.

My theory is that this is due to one masseter muscle being overdeveloped which in turn pulled your one cheekbone lower making an asymmetrical appearance. Chew only on the smaller massetor’s side and see if that makes a difference.
It's a risky thing because if it doesn't pull the other one up, it could lead to a very serious asymmetry. Could it be related to the fact that one person's maxilla develops more and the other does not?

It's a risky thing because if it doesn't pull the other one up, it could lead to a very serious asymmetry. Could it be related to the fact that one person's maxilla develops more and the other does not?
No that’s not a thing that occurs. You just chew regularly on one side which made that side overdeveloped

No that’s not a thing that occurs. You just chew regularly on one side which made that side overdeveloped
I have jaw muscle asymmetry. I've been chewing on the weak side for about a month, but I haven't seen any improvement. It's just harder and stronger than before.

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
I have jaw muscle asymmetry. I've been chewing on the weak side for about a month, but I haven't seen any improvement. It's just harder and stronger than before.
You’ve most likely been chewing on the other for the majority of your life. It’ll take time also give me rep please

• +1
Reactions: nsbwarrior