Cheekbone filler

S

Sam123

Iron
Would i lose my cheekbone Definition If i get fillers?

Attachments

• IMG_20210105_231620_6~3.jpg
    IMG_20210105_231620_6~3.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 141
never inject filler

never inject fillers

Can you answer my question?

That shit will start to migrate and you will look like shit. Only inject fillers where there is soft tissue to be filled in for. Your cheekbones will after probs just a month look less defined than before fillers.

What do you mean to lose definition from fillers? They are there to "define" a bone exactly. Unless you want to increase zygos volume by flattening them out or something.

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
What do you mean to lose definition from fillers? They are there to "define" a bone exactly. Unless you want to increase zygos volume by flattening them out or something.
Do you see the gap between cheekbone and jaw? If i inject filler will this Gap disappear?

Never inject fillers on upper parts of your face

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Do you see the gap between cheekbone and jaw? If i inject filler will this Gap disappear?
People do say cheekbone fillers are a bad choice. Your zygos look fine anyway, don't risk it. You don't wanna kendollmaxx accidently

Never inject fillers on upper parts of your face
Why is that, exactly? The "migration" guys above talk about? We've seen great results of undereye and browridge if I'm not confusing it with implants.

I'd stay away from them because of a risk of kendollmaxx, otherwise they seem legit.

Why is that, exactly? The "migration" guys above talk about? We've seen great results of undereye and browridge if I'm not confusing it with implants.

I'd stay away from them because of a risk of kendollmaxx, otherwise they seem legit.
Massive Migration is kind of rare but most of the time the fillers won't go away completely and you'll look bloated

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
I will get Them anyway we will See how The Results will be, i have Seen many Filler ascensions.

You will only Look Fake If you inject too much, a Spezialist knows what He does.

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
Did you get it?

won’t migrate unless you get it filled correctly by a skilled injector. however filler doesn’t go away. be careful

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Sam123
Don’t get fucking fillers. Everyone gets scammed by getting them done and most results are shit.

edit, also get on Tret, sort your skin out. hop on fin and min. you are receding. focus on the things that really matter

Don’t get fucking fillers. Everyone gets scammed by getting them done and most results are shit.

edit, also get on Tret, sort your skin out. hop on fin and min. you are receding. focus on the things that really matter

i aleardy started with tret and minox, i will get filler for sure

i aleardy started with tret and minox, i will get filler for sure
You are a fool, I’m speaking from experience. Fillers are a waste of money and one of the biggest scams. You get fucked over the day you start. If you get fillers, I pray to Gandhi you go bald.

Jaw fillers only. Cheek fillers only slightly if you desperately need a softer midface. It will NEVER create a masc midface but they can make a damn good lower third

You are a fool, I’m speaking from experience. Fillers are a waste of money and one of the biggest scams. You get fucked over the day you start. If you get fillers, I pray to Gandhi you go bald.
Pls Stop The cope. There enough before and After transformations which are incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_20210107_005028_1.jpg
    IMG_20210107_005028_1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 68
Jaw fillers only. Cheek fillers only slightly if you desperately need a softer midface. It will NEVER create a masc midface but they can make a damn good lower third
i want to get them into the jaw, chin, upper eyelid and a little bit in the zygos. i dont think a little bit cheek filler will look feminine.

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_135854_0_5.jpg
    IMG_20210122_135854_0_5.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 66