Cheekbone fillers

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
If I was to get fillers on the cheekbone area (YEAH i know most of the times it looks fake and gay, but I want to decrease my ESR from 0.50 to 0.47), in order to improve my ogee I would have to get them on the zygomatic arch. But would I also have to get them on the lateral part to make it look natural?
please help bros

just lightly bonesmash with the opposite tip of a tootbrush. Don't overdo it and always try to do both sides evenly.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Doesn't look fake and gay if done right. That's just what some of the poorcel shitposters say

It can be natural but you shouldn't inject them based on ESR difference lmao, that's highly autistic

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 6997 and Warlow
If it will fit your face, then go for it.

The key to fillers looking aseptically pleasing is by replicating features and proportions that exist in nature, and by keeping your facial features balanced and well-blended. It's hard to see without a photograph, but I would suggest having both your medial and lateral cheek filled, simultaneously. Especially if you want to retain a masculine appearance, I would recommend doing both. On a man, the projection ratio of filling the medial to lateral cheek should be 1.1:1, whereas on a woman, this ratio would be 1.5:1. That's why it's important to fill both aspects of the cheek. Only filling the medial cheek, or only the lateral cheek, can create a feminine look. On a man, you want sharp, straight cheek angles. On a woman, you want soft, rounded contours.

Again, it's hard to judge without a photo, but you may also need to treat the corner of the jaw so that the width of the jaw is parallel to the width of the cheek. Having a parallel bizygomatic and bigonial width ratio of 1:1 is an ideal masculine characteristic, as well as having the width of the chin being 1.618 times wider than the intercanthal distance between your eyes.

As confusing as this may sound to you, any decent cosmetic injector would know these masculine proportions. It's just a matter of finding an injector who is educated in treating males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Bigfatpersonboy