Cheekbone is one of the most important factors for psl.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
It's impossible to be chad without a protruding cheekbone, why do some people have protruding cheekbones? Example: Richard Ramirez.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 14344 and Mongrelcel
there is so many zygoless chads and GL people.

it's not about one feature but about a group

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others
Impossible, can you give an example?
Kahlil
Kahlil2
Kahlil3
Kahlil4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
I can confirm. Before I chewed I had gigawide kiryu kazumatier cheekbones. take my profile pic as a example, my cheekbone projection is the same as kiryus, maybe even wider. 3-4 months ago my masseter shrinked to almost zero thanks to botox. When I looked in the mirror my confidence went up. I even told my self "Hey, if I had more hair on my head and if my nosetip would be smaller, I would maybe even considered goodlooking by many people".
after a while I tried to continue"mewing" I think by trying to mew, I accidentally used my masseter muscle again and my cheekbones became less prominent. I had botox again 2 months ago and my masseter is shrinking again but my cheekbones are still much less prominent. I guess I have to wait another 2 months. I will never do chewing or mewing again.
The difference now given my cheekbones arent visible and how I looked 3-4 months ago is hell of a difference. its crazy how cheekbones can carry a someone.

Now that my cheekbones are pretty much invisble, I dont want to go outside. Its crazy how important looks are.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Jaw is the law

His jawline is very prominent, which gives him 6 points.The eyes are not hunters, and the cheekbones are not protruding.

please enlighten me greycel.
His jawline is very prominent, which gives him 6 points.The eyes are not hunters, and the cheekbones are not protruding.

"the eyes are not hunter"
jfl who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
It's impossible to be chad without a protruding cheekbone, why do some people have protruding cheekbones? Example: Richard Ramirez.
so true

look at this incel that you could find out his smv by looking on this site for one second
hes truecel infact bc he has no zygos

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, CursedOne and ProAcktiv
I can confirm. Before I chewed I had gigawide kiryu kazumatier cheekbones. take my profile pic as a example, my cheekbone projection is the same as kiryus, maybe even wider. 3-4 months ago my masseter shrinked to almost zero thanks to botox. When I looked in the mirror my confidence went up. I even told my self "Hey, if I had more hair on my head and if my nosetip would be smaller, I would maybe even considered goodlooking by many people".
after a while I tried to continue"mewing" I think by trying to mew, I accidentally used my masseter muscle again and my cheekbones became less prominent. I had botox again 2 months ago and my masseter is shrinking again but my cheekbones are still much less prominent. I guess I have to wait another 2 months. I will never do chewing or mewing again.
The difference now given my cheekbones arent visible and how I looked 3-4 months ago is hell of a difference. its crazy how cheekbones can carry a someone.

Now that my cheekbones are pretty much invisble, I dont want to go outside. Its crazy how important looks are.
Can you pm before/after?
I probably will get botox for massetee too
Do they also inject higher like Right under cheekbones?

The eyes are not hunters
this is a psl meme. Hunter eyes are not always the ideal, or at the very least, they are not the only eyes that can be considered attractive. Pretty much all pretty boys don't have hunter eyes, and yet they are the ones thirsted on by the most attractive girls.
the cheekbones are not protruding.
saying this is just redundant. The point of contention is whether cheekbones are necessary or not.
His jawline is very prominent
Also a jawline alone can't give someone 6PSL points (although it is a great jawline). He also has great lips, pretty eyes, a great hairline and in general, has great harmony.

Overall, you sound like a novice and not up to date when it comes to aesthetics. spend some more time here and try to form your own ideas outside of the old PSL standards.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, lasthope and Jason Voorhees
Cheekbones are just a halo mate. Jaw and eyes are law but never cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6273 and Perfectumbrain
you live with eleven people?

these currycels...
No, I'm at the car inspection shop and I asked 11 people who work there. lol

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 6273 and StrangerDanger
You can be good looking with flat cheekbones with a great lower third. The problem is that they rarely come separate. You have both or neither. Very rare especially to have good cheekbones and a bad lower third.

either way you can be chadlite with weak cheeks but you can’t be above normie with weak chin or jaw.

I showed these 4 men to 11 people in the house and only one person found DiCaprio handsome.
bro u have 11 people living w you? how the fuck is their oxygen flowing in ur house on a warm day like today, ur deffo indian if u have 56 brothers

Why would you want big ass cheekbones
Unless you want to look like a baboon

Protruding cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger