Cheekbones are directly correlated to eye area.

I didn't see any see any threads about this so I decided to do my own.

Zygomatics (cheekbones) are directly correlated to canthal tilt and eye area.

First we have to define what are high and low cheekbones, and differentiate between them.

The best way I've found to conclude this is looking at the position of the zygos in the midface.

High cheekbones examples:

Low cheekbones examples:

1722275965541 1722276001349

The second "attribute" is the density/size of the cheekbones (self explanatory).
Density≠Position, many get this wrong

The best way to tell is looking at a 3/4 photo, u notice the projection of the zygos, that create an ogee curve.

Model Vito Basso has midset and very dense cheekbones, plus the long ramus seems like they're highset.

Also note that protruded zygos doesn't mean they're dense:

U can see there's no visible ogee curve, but his thin forehead makes them appear wider.

That clarified, we can get to the point of the thread.

I've concluded that canthal tilt and in general the lower part of the eye has a direct correlation with zygomatics.

The zygomatic bone touches the eye area directly. If u increase the density of the cheekbone the low outer part is smaller (same if u increase the heigth positionwise).

Leading to a more positive canthal tilt and smaller eyes.

If u look to previous individuals, this is statement is 100% true.

The eye area is directly affected by cheekbone position and density.

If u have a big or bad eye area, getting cheekbone implants may be the best way to get better eyes.

More proof

Looking at implants, augmenting the zygomatic density makes the eyes smaller (altough this guy is squinting, it's still noticeable).

U have to take into account that the density is only augmented in the outer part due to how fragile the eye area is.

Attachments

• 1722276543221.png
    1722276543221.png
    898 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1722276480290.png
    1722276480290.png
    383.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1722275887047.png
    1722275887047.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1722275994538.png
    1722275994538.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, mathis, smoth and 2 others
81816.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Copium thread. You measure the set of the cheekbones by measuring the most prominent park of the bizygomatic width and how vertical it is in terms of how close it is to your eyes. For example, Johnny Dep is often quoted as having low-set cheekbones while IN FACT I MEASURED, he has it at 90% of his midface height.

Last edited:
niggas still talking about low cheekbones jfl.

btw i still have sclera show(slightly) and droopy eyelid infras are more important.

Copium thread. You measure the set of the cheekbones by measuring the most prominent park of the bizygomatic width and how vertical it is in terms of how close it is to the pupil. For example, Johnny Dep is often quoted as having low-set cheekbones while IN FACT I MEASURED, HE HAS HIS IT 90% OF HIS EYE HEIGHT.
Lmao plastic surgeons use the method i used
https://goldcoastplasticsurgery.com.au/blog/high-vs-low-cheekbones-what-makes-a-difference/ https://www.healthline.com/health/low-cheekbones-vs-high-cheekbones#Locating-your-cheekbones https://carolinafacialplasticsurgery.com/looking-cheekbones-procedure-right/

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Appeal to Authority Fallacy. The method I described is much more effective than what these surgeons use. You're just reputation farming as this is your first post.

Appeal to Authority Fallacy. The method I described is much more effective than what these surgeons use. You're just reputation farming as this is your first post.
fs a random looksmax user knows better than hundreds of experts without presenting any proof and says hes method is better cause a single individual and thinks he slick accusing of fallacies and proceeds to make an ad hominem

• +1
Reactions: smoth
fs a random looksmax user knows better than hundreds of experts without presenting any proof and says hes method is better cause a single individual and thinks he slick accusing of fallacies and proceeds to make an ad hominem
Unless your brain doesn't work, I replied firstly by saying the thread is copium (it is) and how a better method of measuring the set of the zygomas should be used instead. You quote these "experts" and this has nothing to do with what they actually do, They're not aestheticians or involved in what makes an attractive face. They know nothing about some of the methods that looksmaxxing has pioneered which they never mention in their shitty articles of like the golden ratio, etc. How am I slick for telling you an inconsistency in your reason? You don't even know what an ad hominem is, I never insulted you once and I addressed your thread. Weak response.

Neggawatt?? The zygomatic bone is always going to be in the same position in proportion to your face, just as your zygomatic arch. (The zygomatic arch is also called ‘high cheekbone’ so whether you have ‘high’ cheekbones also depends on the prominence of this arch.
The position is always the same

what changes the zygomatic bone can have is the width and downward lenght. And downward lenght and lack of prominence in the zygo arch may create the illusion of ‘low’ cheekbones.

can u give this image of Drago without the lines

Unless your brain doesn't work, I replied firstly by saying the thread is copium (it is) and how a better method of measuring the set of the zygomas should be used instead. You quote these "experts" and this has nothing to do with what they actually do, They're not aestheticians or involved in what makes an attractive face. They know nothing about some of the methods that looksmaxxing has pioneered which they never mention in their shitty articles of like the golden ratio, etc. How am I slick for telling you an inconsistency in your reason? You don't even know what an ad hominem is, I never insulted you once and I addressed your thread. Weak response.
i didnt say u insulted me, and the golden ratio is what is used in looksmax to analyze faces, and ur only argument was smth about johnny depp (i didnt even mention him) and how inconsistent this rating is, but the post isnt even all about high or low cheekbones, my point is about making ur cheekbones more dense, and if theres a more accurate way of telling if theyre high or low, let me know with some accurate examples, and plastic surgeons, if theyre not turkish, need to know the parts of the face accuretly to give the best procedure, if they dont identify it well, the could hit the wrong spot and mess up, so ofc theyll have to know about this

also with the method i used u get that jhonny depp cheekbones are mid/high, which contradicts what u said, if u actually read the thread well enough, ud see i mention that people confuse density with high or low cheekbones

I didn't see any see any threads about this so I decided to do my own.

Zygomatics (cheekbones) are directly correlated to canthal tilt and eye area.

First we have to define what are high and low cheekbones, and differentiate between them.

The best way I've found to conclude this is looking at the position of the zygos in the midface.

View attachment 3057928

High cheekbones examples:

View attachment 3057948 View attachment 3057949 View attachment 3057953

Low cheekbones examples:

View attachment 3057954 View attachment 3057956 View attachment 3057959

The second "attribute" is the density/size of the cheekbones (self explanatory).
Density≠Position, many get this wrong

The best way to tell is looking at a 3/4 photo, u notice the projection of the zygos, that create an ogee curve.

View attachment 3057974 View attachment 3057990
Model Vito Basso has midset and very dense cheekbones, plus the long ramus seems like they're highset.

Also note that protruded zygos doesn't mean they're dense:
View attachment 3058038View attachment 3058036
U can see there's no visible ogee curve, but his thin forehead makes them appear wider.

That clarified, we can get to the point of the thread.

I've concluded that canthal tilt and in general the lower part of the eye has a direct correlation with zygomatics.

View attachment 3057998View attachment 3057999

The zygomatic bone touches the eye area directly. If u increase the density of the cheekbone the low outer part is smaller (same if u increase the heigth positionwise).

View attachment 3058008 View attachment 3058003
Leading to a more positive canthal tilt and smaller eyes.

If u look to previous individuals, this is statement is 100% true.

The eye area is directly affected by cheekbone position and density.

If u have a big or bad eye area, getting cheekbone implants may be the best way to get better eyes.

More proof
View attachment 3058016 View attachment 3058017
Looking at implants, augmenting the zygomatic density makes the eyes smaller (altough this guy is squinting, it's still noticeable).

U have to take into account that the density is only augmented in the outer part due to how fragile the eye area is.
good thread will finish later