cheekbones uneven in size?

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
Why is this and will k2 make them the same size?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mint
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, HighIQcel and Chadelite
No one has same sized zygos, unless they’re too fucked up its ok

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, mint, Chadelite and 2 others
I have this aswell
Asymmetries are normal and theres no point trying to correct them for the most part imo

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite
Assymetry should be corrected when its higher than 1mm, other than that its not noticeable, and almost non existant irl unless someone is a freak and just watches for assymetry. Talking from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
I have it too one is lower than the other as well, even male models have it. One of Gandys zygos was always a bit more projected than the other

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Assymetry should be corrected when its higher than 1mm, other than that its not noticeable, and almost non existant irl unless someone is a freak and just watches for assymetry. Talking from personal experience
it is more than 1mm bro, but im fat rn but i can see it.

one of my cheekbones is gigachad, the other is chadlite level.

i think it is cuz i slept on my right side, the whole right side of my face is worse, except my jaw which is wider and better on the right side
I have it too one is lower than the other as well, even male models have it. One of Gandys zygos was always a bit more projected than the other
i think mine was due to sleeping on my right side but maybe i slept wrong

i turned 17 recently and puberty was at 14, surely i can make them bigger?
who is the guy in ur avi, psl 8 with thicker, straighter eyebrows imo

it is more than 1mm bro, but im fat rn but i can see it.

one of my cheekbones is gigachad, the other is chadlite level.

i think it is cuz i slept on my right side, the whole right side of my face is worse, except my jaw which is wider and better on the right side
Well my right side masseter is also big compared to my left one, makes my face look fatter on one side, the reason i need surgery is because some adipose tissue stored in the right side of my jaw, so basically the whole right side of my face is a little fatter than the left. And even then i did a test and asked people irl if they had ever noticed that, and all of them said no. But for close up selfies then its another story lol, this assymetry i have is the side effect of living 19 years with fucked up bones and teeth before my bimax, which of course corrected almost everything and reduced the assymetry a ton.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Chadelite
I have very big asymetry in zygis

who is the guy in ur avi, psl 8 with thicker, straighter eyebrows imo

Dunno his name just some background dancer in this vid, guy on the furthest left

0:33

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Chadelite
Well my right side masseter is also big compared to my left one, makes my face look fatter on one side, the reason i need surgery is because some adipose tissue stored in the right side of my jaw, so basically the whole right side of my face is a little fatter than the left. And even then i did a test and asked people irl if they had ever noticed that, and all of them said no. But for close up selfies then its another story lol, this assymetry i have is the side effect of living 19 years with fucked up bones and teeth before my bimax, which of course corrected almost everything and reduced the assymetry a ton.
Same bro, one of my cheeks are way more hollow then the other looks weird af. I think its noticable irl to because my dentist when she close up to my face thought there was a mass in my jaw. I went to an ortho and he said there is nothing there just one side is a bit bigger. Then I asked him is it noticable only to get a blue pill answer everyone has assymetrics like 75% population JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Same bro, one of my cheeks are way more hollow then the other looks weird af
I'm gonna take k2 maybe in a few months it is so expensive

Will share my results

Inb4 fat loss

Same bro, one of my cheeks are way more hollow then the other looks weird af
I'm gonna take k2 maybe in a few months it is so expensive

Will share my results

Inb4 fat loss
I am gonna try chewing falim to see if I can get some masseter hypertrophy that should increase the width enought for the cheek to drop down. IF not will look into K2

• +1
I am gonna try chewing falim to see if I can get some masseter hypertrophy that should increase the width enought for the cheek to drop down. IF not will look into K2
I think it is mostly genetic and since one of urs is big the other should be big

K2 is for symmetry and mass

I think it is mostly genetic and since one of urs is big the other should be big

K2 is for symmetry and mass
No one of them has always been more lean then the other I think its a uneven palate issue that is affecting the jaw width

Same bro, one of my cheeks are way more hollow then the other looks weird af. I think its noticable irl to because my dentist when she close up to my face thought there was a mass in my jaw. I went to an ortho and he said there is nothing there just one side is a bit bigger. Then I asked him is it noticable only to get a blue pill answer everyone has assymetrics like 75% population JFL
My surgeon and dentist both notice it, but its because they basically need the ability to spot such things. Problem with chewing to create hypertrophy on the other side is that in the long term it fucks up your teeth due to the force applied by the masseter when chewing normal food since it gets stronger and bigger. But idk how hard can it fuck your teeth.

My surgeon and dentist both notice it, but its because they basically need the ability to spot such things. Problem with chewing to create hypertrophy on the other side is that in the long term it fucks up your teeth due to the force applied by the masseter when chewing normal food since it gets stronger and bigger. But idk how hard can it fuck your teeth.
I don’t think chewing falim will fuck up my teeth

• +1