cheekbones

beliberda

beliberda

Iron
I am a completely ordinary 15-year-old guy who does not shine with beauty. (I think I'm below average) I became interested in the topic of luxmaxing just a couple of days ago and I decided that I would try to improve my face. I would like my cheekbones to be more pronounced, does anyone know how to get a significant result? But hitting yourself in the face with a hammer and mewing is complete shit...I know that my face will change with age, but I want to achieve the desired result.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-08-20_08-31-16-175.jpg
    Picsart_24-08-20_08-31-16-175.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 0
I am a completely ordinary 15-year-old guy who does not shine with beauty. (I think I'm below average) I became interested in the topic of luxmaxing just a couple of days ago and I decided that I would try to improve my face. I would like my cheekbones to be more pronounced, does anyone know how to get a significant result? But hitting yourself in the face with a hammer and mewing is complete shit...I know that my face will change with age, but I want to achieve the desired result.
Leave the forum before you are consumed like the rest of us. Don't comeback until your 18 and everything is developed.

• +1
Reactions: beliberda
BonesmSh