Cheekbones

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Bronze
Give me EVERY tip you can give me to make my cheekbones pop, they are so not prominent that idek how high/ low set they are, pic just in case you can see it

Attachments

• Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    Snapchat-941526202.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Solution
Creten
I think im already at a pretty low bf% and i prefer to be taller that to look a bit better during these years, but thanks anyways, any tips for testosterone?
The sad reality is that no matter how lean you think you are, some people just store fat differently and it requires you to be sickly lean to lose those bits of facial fat. Honestly depending on your age it wouldn't damage you to get buccal fat removal (something to keep in mind) if you REALLY desire that look. With cheekbones, it comes down to prominence (how far the posterior part of your cheekbone protrudes), placement (how high they are which directly affects your orbitals), and how you store facial fat. Your zygos are a real hit or miss. For...
OP you are a CHILD. Just give it a few years and see if they grow out or not. They don't look too bad as is either.

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu, prince_ and haus33
palate expander, lose bf, thumbpulling (cope into ur delusions)

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
They're like mid set, just lose weight and let puberty do it's thing.

tu é brasileiro? tu parece muito brasileiro
Não sou brasileiro, sou mexicano, é bom porque pareço o CHICO ou pareço bem? Ou é algo ruim porque pareço alguém comum? I used Google translate, i can understand but not speak portuguese

They're like mid set, just lose weight and let puberty do it's thing.
I think im already at a pretty low bf% and i prefer to be taller that to look a bit better during these years, but thanks anyways, any tips for testosterone?

Não sou brasileiro, sou mexicano, é bom porque pareço o CHICO ou pareço bem? Ou é algo ruim porque pareço alguém comum? I used Google translate, i can understand but not speak portuguese
you look brazillian i think its because of the nose and big lips (not that it makes you look bad) but im not sure why you just look oddly brazillian like that i would find you in the average schools here

you look brazillian i think its because of the nose and big lips (not that it makes you look bad) but im not sure why you just look oddly brazillian like that i would find you in the average schools here
Well is it something good or bad? Ik the nose to lip ratio is pretty bad, my lips could be wider

Last edited:
The sad reality is that no matter how lean you think you are, some people just store fat differently and it requires you to be sickly lean to lose those bits of facial fat. Honestly depending on your age it wouldn't damage you to get buccal fat removal (something to keep in mind) if you REALLY desire that look. With cheekbones, it comes down to prominence (how far the posterior part of your cheekbone protrudes), placement (how high they are which directly affects your orbitals), and how you store facial fat. Your zygos are a real hit or miss. For test I wouldn't bother coping with all the weird theories and gay ass studies saying that so and so will increase test. Just be healthy and let your body do it's thing, or if you believe your test is lower then it should be, it doesn't hurt to get tested.

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
Solution
The sad reality is that no matter how lean you think you are, some people just store fat differently and it requires you to be sickly lean to lose those bits of facial fat. Honestly depending on your age it wouldn't damage you to get buccal fat removal (something to keep in mind) if you REALLY desire that look. With cheekbones, it comes down to prominence (how far the posterior part of your cheekbone protrudes), placement (how high they are which directly affects your orbitals), and how you store facial fat. Your zygos are a real hit or miss. For test I wouldn't bother coping with all the weird theories and gay ass studies saying that so and so will increase test. Just be healthy and let your body do it's thing, or if you believe your test is lower then it should be, it doesn't hurt to get tested.
Thanks, rlly good advice