CHEMTRAILS ALL OVER THE WORLD

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
We all know the sun is one of the most powerful androgenizers, therefore it is what would make men masculine.
Chemtrails are a combination of toxic chemicals like fluoride that Jewish planes drop from the sky to block the sun's rays. These chemtrails disperse really quickly and look like deformed clouds.
I am in Argentina and there has been no sun for two weeks, today there was and I went out to sunbathe, but shortly after I noticed a straight line in the sky (12AM) I knew what it was but I thought I would still have time before it spreads, at the same time 1PM the entire square was covered by a giant cloud
A month ago I traveled to Mexico, the capital, the first days there was sun but one day those lines appeared again and my entire week of vacation was ruined, it was all cloudy
The one who finances this is Bill Gates along with the obvious lawsuits and uses the excuse of climate change although we obviously know that it is to sadden us and kill us.
Look for it if you want, they don't even hide it because they use the excuse of climate change, although it will surely appear as a "conspiracy theory."

Attachments

• 8a44bc822a0a3b556cabe1615ef70203.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • 62e852f9a4fe557f1ed3da29a8bb5cc6.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • 7dc2c1610666bf3d49b067f0e34ad5a7.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • 624b9049eac0cbfa885f44b43396cdd7.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • 059cf216480e50a624f75a255ddf46ff.mp4
    2.3 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lysander palace, gigell, buflek and 3 others
It's brutal
literally there is no sun in most capital cities, NYC, London, CABA, Mexico city are the ones that ive been this year and not even one day without seeing a chemtrail

it doesnt even need proof bill gates admits it but because he says that it is good for the planet
this shit is killing us
One of the many chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere by these Jets is 'Aluminium'. When aluminium is absorbed into the soil it decreases the acidity and makes the soil Neutral. The Nematodes cannot thrive in neutral soil and this means they are drastically decreased in number.

One other effect of Aluminium in our food chain can be seen when we cook salted foods in aluminium pans. If you've done this you might notice a discoloring inside the pan where a dark film seems to be left in the surface of the metal.This darkening of the aluminium is caused by a chemical reaction between the salt and the metal, the discoloration is a chemical called Aluminium Hydroxide. When this chemical gets into the blood stream of Humans (which it does through the food we cooked in the pans) it limits the ability of the antibody 'T'cells to attach to the blood cells. These 'T' Cells are essential for destroying invading viruses that invade our body. The effect is that we become very vulnerable to a whole range of illnesses. (AIDS does a very similar thing... It prevents the bodies Immune system from fighting off diseases)

• +1
Reactions: gigell
this shit is killing us
One of the many chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere by these Jets is 'Aluminium'. When aluminium is absorbed into the soil it decreases the acidity and makes the soil Neutral. The Nematodes cannot thrive in neutral soil and this means they are drastically decreased in number.

One other effect of Aluminium in our food chain can be seen when we cook salted foods in aluminium pans. If you've done this you might notice a discoloring inside the pan where a dark film seems to be left in the surface of the metal.This darkening of the aluminium is caused by a chemical reaction between the salt and the metal, the discoloration is a chemical called Aluminium Hydroxide. When this chemical gets into the blood stream of Humans (which it does through the food we cooked in the pans) it limits the ability of the antibody 'T'cells to attach to the blood cells. These 'T' Cells are essential for destroying invading viruses that invade our body. The effect is that we become very vulnerable to a whole range of illnesses. (AIDS does a very similar thing... It prevents the bodies Immune system from fighting off diseases)
bill gates said
"No Sun >
No Plants >
No Food >
No Humans"

• +1
Reactions: maarda
this shit is killing us

it contains essentially all toxic chemicals to humans even MRNA disruptors

• +1
Reactions: maarda
I mostly see single lines of chemtrails but they stay there the entire day

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I mostly see single lines of chemtrails but they stay there the entire day
is it the same in ur location that it constantly rains on weekends?

i feel like it rains on 90% of all weekends and free days this yearü

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
this shit is killing us

Aluminium is not a "chemical" jfl

is it the same in ur location that it constantly rains on weekends?

i feel like it rains on 90% of all weekends and free days this yearü
Funnily enough I was at the Karlsruhe airport recently on a Friday and it was raining lol

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
True but in my country stopped to do chemtrails because american nwo lost now another clan controls world
We all know the sun is one of the most powerful androgenizers, therefore it is what would make men masculine.
Chemtrails are a combination of toxic chemicals like fluoride that Jewish planes drop from the sky to block the sun's rays. These chemtrails disperse really quickly and look like deformed clouds.
I am in Argentina and there has been no sun for two weeks, today there was and I went out to sunbathe, but shortly after I noticed a straight line in the sky (12AM) I knew what it was but I thought I would still have time before it spreads, at the same time 1PM the entire square was covered by a giant cloud
A month ago I traveled to Mexico, the capital, the first days there was sun but one day those lines appeared again and my entire week of vacation was ruined, it was all cloudy
The one who finances this is Bill Gates along with the obvious lawsuits and uses the excuse of climate change although we obviously know that it is to sadden us and kill us.
Look for it if you want, they don't even hide it because they use the excuse of climate change, although it will surely appear as a "conspiracy theory."

Here in EE can’t see the sun anymore , past week it’s just clouds

Kikes making me go mentally ill

nigga what are ypu saying, revolution is real
I don't think so,they control the entire internet, anything that incriminates Jews is suddenly deleted or censored

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back