Chest hair not symmetrical

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
The right side of my chest is much hairier than the left side. What could be causing this?

2021 06 14 00 06 22 514

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Lux, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
@RoundHouse why you laughing does it look funny to you?

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and RoundHouse
I have this but not in that level
i just shave it off

genetical growth patterns i guess, in your face for example the mustache generally tends to be the part of facial hair that grows the strongest and has the most density vs the rest of your face.

genetical growth patterns i guess, in your face for example the mustache generally tends to be the part of facial hair that grows the strongest and has the most density vs the rest of your face.
It's weird cuz even my beard is a little thicker on the right vs the left side. It's like I just grow more hair on the right side of my body jfl. Even my scalp hair is slightly more receded on the left side of the head it's so weird

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Might as well shave it all off.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Start mewing on left part of mouth that should fix it

• JFL
Reactions: Howl, volcelfatcel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
It's weird cuz even my beard is a little thicker on the right vs the right side. It's like I just grow more hair on the right side of my body jfl. Even my scalp hair is slightly more receded on the left side of the head it's so weird
yes, this is common my left side is slightly thicker and denser than my right side.

• +1
It's weird cuz even my beard is a little thicker on the right vs the left side. It's like I just grow more hair on the right side of my body jfl. Even my scalp hair is slightly more receded on the left side of the head it's so weird
I have this as well. Do you have facial asymmetry? Like one side is better looking than the other?

• +1
I have this as well. Do you have facial asymmetry? Like one side is better looking than the other?
In my opinion, yes. But it depends on the angle one side sometimes looks better or vice versa based on the angle

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
In my opinion, yes. But it depends on the angle one side sometimes looks better or vice versa based on the angle
Same. My ramus on my right side is a bit longer than my left. Is it the same for you?

just use minox

• +1
Yeah, its funny as shit imagine giving a fuck about your fucking chest hair
My gf likes chest hair. She doesn't mind that one side is less hairy but I do tbh

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
brutal chest hair asymmetry pill

over

• So Sad