Chew everyday?

Lifemax

Lifemax

Perseverance is everything.
So I'm gonna really test out chewing and chew 8hrs+ for a year or two and see what kind of jaw gains I can make in that time. I saw a thread of a guy on lookism and it inspired me. He did 1 day on 1 day off which seems reasonable because muscles need time to recover. Yet some people say that you should chew every single day. What do you guys think? My plan for now is:

Monday: chew max hours
Tuesday: chew 1-2 hours
Wednesday: chew max hours
Thursday: chew 1-2 hours
Friday: chew max hours
Saturday: chew 1-2 hours
Sunday: chew max hours

Attachments

• KpaWhKK.png
    KpaWhKK.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
problem is too much reps and too little resistance. I use the jawliner every second day for two 1min sets with 30 sec rest in between

problem is too much reps and too little resistance. I use the jawliner every second day for two 1min sets with 30 sec rest in between
It's been good so far. I use a big ball of falim and it's quite hard and feels almost elastic. The nice thing is that if you drink cold water it'll get harder again so you can keep going all day. I chew from left to right and then make a ball with my tongue and spread the gum out against my palate. My jaws feel sore af at the end of the day and my whole body is tired

It's been good so far. I use a big ball of falim and it's quite hard and feels almost elastic. The nice thing is that if you drink cold water it'll get harder again so you can keep going all day. I chew from left to right and then make a ball with my tongue and spread the gum out against my palate. My jaws feel sore af at the end of the day and my whole body is tired
aight. im too broke for falim, also it gets too weak after some time. i can chew it for like 15min without any rest needed

aight. im too broke for falim, also it gets too weak after some time. i can chew it for like 15min without any rest needed
Is the Jawliner really better than mastic gum by your experience?

Don't rest, take the pain. And put it in the fridge and wash it with cold water

hell yeah. stronger and cheaper. also it tastes like mint, not shit
Don't rest, take the pain. And put it in the fridge and wash it with cold water
but you train endurance not strength

• +1
Reactions: her
How does it work? Do you just put one of these in your mouth and start chewing?
you get four, two hards, two mediums. You put one each in the back of you mouth, you actually get a specific training schedule with it

• +1
So I'm gonna really test out chewing and chew 8hrs+ for a year or two and see what kind of jaw gains I can make in that time. I saw a thread of a guy on lookism and it inspired me. He did 1 day on 1 day off which seems reasonable because muscles need time to recover. Yet some people say that you should chew every single day. What do you guys think? My plan for now is:

Monday: chew max hours
Tuesday: chew 1-2 hours
Wednesday: chew max hours
Thursday: chew 1-2 hours
Friday: chew max hours
Saturday: chew 1-2 hours
Sunday: chew max hours
can you link me that lookism thread?

• +1
Don't forget to document your changes.

For everybody's sake

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
Problem with jawliner is that you can't tongue chew, it's for the masseters only
hell yeah. stronger and cheaper. also it tastes like mint, not shit

but you train endurance not strength
I dont know if I agree with that. I'm also aiming for bone growth and for that I'd have to really strain and put pressure on the jaw in order to give it a reason to adapt. If you chew all day you'll get a jaw that can chew all day long, like our ancestors. The amount of strenuous chewing they did every single day was impressive. When I read stories of people like Jamo and Astro etc they all chewed like motherfuckers, that's why their faces got so much wider.
can you link me that lookism thread?
It's the image I posted. It's a user called mr. noseynose. I don't know if it's clear enough tho because it looks blurry when I upload it for some reason so here's the link: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...KM&tbnid=wuHLJqUa_4xSUM:&vet=1&source=sh/x/im

Attachments

• KpaWhKK(2).png
    KpaWhKK(2).png
    44.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
You fuckers really do want to kill me. Ok, chew how much you like, hope to see the results(tee-hee) soon

Don't forget to document your changes.

For everybody's sake
Problem with jawliner is that you can't tongue chew, it's for the masseters only

I dont know if I agree with that. I'm also aiming for bone growth and for that I'd have to really strain and put pressure on the jaw in order to give it a reason to adapt. If you chew all day you'll get a jaw that can chew all day long, like our ancestors. The amount of strenuous chewing they did every single day was impressive. When I read stories of people like Jamo and Astro etc they all chewed like motherfuckers, that's why their faces got so much wider.

It's the image I posted. It's a user called mr. noseynose. I don't know if it's clear enough tho because it looks blurry when I upload it for some reason so here's the link: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKpaWhKK.png&hash=554e330662ceae898c5e4309f13f0ff7&imgrefurl=https://looksmax.org/threads/insane-falim-gum-tranformation-does-falim-mastic-gum-just-make-your-masseter-muscle-bigger-or-do-does-it-thicken-the-bones-aswell.12685/&docid=qdM1blN7MOz-KM&tbnid=wuHLJqUa_4xSUM:&vet=1&source=sh/x/im
its so blurry