chewing and bloatmax or ascension

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
some chewing results are kinda ogre with bloated masseters and no angularity while others have this almost protruding effect like vinnie or somerhalder that holes crave and idolize so much. in fact I reckon this is one of the biggest halos you can have on your face.
does anyone have any idea what differentiates these two outcomes? I have been reluctant to go overboard with chewing for this reason, the bloated outcome would be a descension
@betamanlet @rrrrrr8526 @datboijj @kalefartbomb

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5'8manlet
if you are lean enough it shouldnt be a problem imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
dont chew, because of chewing I ruined my face and needed like 8 times botox and I still need to get surgically masseter reduction

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
U have to chew with forward muscles. If u chew with middle or back masseters it'll create bloated round look.
Dont quote me on this though

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You need to be lean and also low salt carbs, I’m bloated when I chew with bad diet but soon as I go keto or something it turns into mogger jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, spectacularpixlr and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
im always chewing mastic, masseters have clear definition

U have to chew with forward muscles. If u chew with middle or back masseters it'll create bloated round look.
Dont quote me on this though
Specify

One reason for the variation in results might be because the chewers are using different teeth to chew. Another reason is obviously genetics and age with younger people having more malleable bones. Another reason could be the usage of the buccinator muscle making them bloated (although this has nothing to do with the masseter shape). Also, the initial bone mass and masseter muscle mass play a role in the way the masseter increases in size. Ideally, if you have a short ramus, it should lengthen with time. But short term, the masseters can look shit. Also, the gonions and the way they’re tilted play a role too. There’s so many factors to think of tbh.

I personally think chewing with molars (basically back teeth) is ideal and chewing till your masseters hurt is necessary for actual growth to occur. You’re probably not going to get away with half an hour of chewing where you jaw doesn’t even feel tired at the end of the session.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 22126
some chewing results are kinda ogre with bloated masseters and no angularity while others have this almost protruding effect like vinnie or somerhalder that holes crave and idolize so much. in fact I reckon this is one of the biggest halos you can have on your face.
does anyone have any idea what differentiates these two outcomes? I have been reluctant to go overboard with chewing for this reason, the bloated outcome would be a descension
@betamanlet @rrrrrr8526 @datboijj @kalefartbomb
think its coz u need chin height also for angularity, if you dont have chin height, youll look like a sfs bloatcel
, but idk?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back