Chewing can create nasolabial fold

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I notice when I chew on my right side, a muscle contracts and that creates a nasolabial fold, so I mainly chew on my left side, and when I chew on my right side, I push on the nasolabial arra to prevent the crease from occurring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Willmogulater
I notice when I chew on my right side, a muscle contracts and that creates a nasolabial fold, so I mainly chew on my left side, and when I chew on my right side, I push on the nasolabial arra to prevent the crease from occurring
Dont chew theory

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Ur such a hyperfixator, it's insane.
I'm glad it's a part of the autistic spectrum that I wasn't burdened with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: miles tioki, Icon, Allornothing and 8 others
everyone has folds during dynamic facial movements.

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki, Allornothing, A23ghskung and 4 others
I’m feeling suicidal about my right eyelid, it looks monolid as a result of eyelid pulling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, 5'7 zoomer and ReinerGeist1
Holy shit youre so fucking autistic bro

Dont smile, it can cause nasolabial folds :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I’m feeling suicidal about my right eyelid, it looks monolid as a result of eyelid pulling
@mbolo @ReinerGeist1

Brutal, the left is not messed up from eyelidpulling
IMG 8120

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I'm glad I got out off it a year ago, I used to be like this when I got blackpilled for the first time in 2020, literally autism tier
I was so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
dont even a move a single strand of muscle on ur face it can cause fold

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Nasolabial folds are caused by a recessed maxilla.

My left side is more recessed yet nasolabial folds don’t form on that side
guarentee its because you sleep on your right side,its the main cause of naso folds and if you have it on one side thats the reason

guarentee its because you sleep on your right side,its the main cause of naso folds and if you have it on one side thats the reason
It’s from chewing on that side and activating the muscle that creates nasolabial fold

It’s from chewing on that side and activating the muscle that creates nasolabial fold
wtf? if you chew like this with your mouth closed it does not create nasal folds one bit at all lol,only if you stretch your mouth and can see the dynamic lines

wtf? if you chew like this with your mouth closed it does not create nasal folds one bit at all lol,only if you stretch your mouth and can see the dynamic linesView attachment 2492966
the only motion in eating that could create smile lines is this.. opening your mouth very wide,if you dont want them that bad justcut up your food easy solution

Nah he’s just coping with chewing because he has inward gonions. Sadly he doesn’t realise this is just making his face more bloated.