Chewing cause long mid face

G

griaturo

Iron
according to wolff's law, a bone that undergoes repeated shocks begins to grow, so chewing should increase the length of the face as would bone smashing, right?

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and iblameblackpill
according to fags law youre indeed a fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, CalulArgintiu59, j05 and 13 others
according to wolff's law, a bone that undergoes repeated shocks begins to grow, so chewing should increase the length of the face as would bone smashing, right?
do you bonesmash or apply makeup? i mean from what u have written, it feels like you bonesmash as softly as foids put makeup:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Steroyl
Est-ce que tu écrases les os ou tu te maquilles ? Je veux dire, d'après ce que tu as écrit, on a l'impression que tu écrases les os aussi doucement que les foids se maquillent:lul:
I don't do either

That shit makes no fucking sense why would the mid face even grow from chewing

I don't know, it's a guess based on what Wolff says, even in nature, rodents for example only use their incisors and they have the part of the maxilla which holds the incisors very developed down compared to the back of the molar which is up

you're not a beaver your teeth don't grow indefinitely.

you're not a beaver your teeth don't grow indefinitely.
I'm not talking about the teeth, I'm talking about the maxilla and the mandible

I thought the literal opposite

in fact I think that both are possible, chewing soft but hard foods causes the force to be applied over a period of time, while chewing something hard but crunchy causes shocks which make the bone grow

The only bone that gets shocked when chewing is your teeth correct me if im wrong unless you have like tmj or sumn lmao 😂😂😂 your telling me your making your teeth stronger??
yes but the teeth are inserted in the maxilla