Chewing gum causes bloating

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
Chewing gum causes you to swallow extra air which leads to abdominal bloating. Also, chewing gum makes your body think that food is coming in. It starts to produce the enzymes necessary to break it down. But when there is no food to process, bloating occurs because now you have too much stomach acid in your belly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BountyKiller96, Deleted member 685, randomvanish and 2 others
I only chew gum after eating a starch-rich meal. It actually helps with digestion then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Chewing gum causes you to swallow extra air which leads to abdominal bloating. Also, chewing gum makes your body think that food is coming in. It starts to produce the enzymes necessary to break it down. But when there is no food to process, bloating occurs because now you have too much stomach acid in your belly.
The bloating is temporary.

To avoid stomach discomfort, chew gum after a meal and not on an empty stomach.

Chewing gum is important if you have a shit lower third.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Magnesium and Deleted member 1338
I only chew gum after eating a starch-rich meal. It actually helps with digestion then.
Would stop chewing reverse it on its own? I have bloated face right now because of chewing. Wish I didn't start this shit. I used to chew an hour each day.

Would stop chewing reverse it on its own? I have bloated face right now because of chewing. Wish I didn't start this shit. I used to chew an hour each day.
The reasons you probably look bloated with big masseters:
- Not lean.
- Wrong hairstyle for your face shape (trust me, makes a huge difference to the jaw)
- Very narrow temples and/or zygos. Hair can help with balancing this out too.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3043
I honestly don't know how it would make you bloated. It does the opposite for me. My cheeks are more concave after an hour of intense chewing. I only chew gum without artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols in it though because they're bad for the intestinal tract. Maybe it's their water binding properties that cause water retention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
this is ridiculous

Only facial bloat matters

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Jesus, I remeber making a joke thread about chewing and abs
Jfl who couldve thought

do you know i can fix my jaw? im new to this forum so dont really know much:
Mew
Work on neck
Get rid of glasses
Try not to cover eyebrows
Try shape eyebrows positive tilt because you have down turned eyes
Might need rhino

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dommaxxer thanks man, typically my hairstyle exposes my eyebrows so im good w that. but im planning on cantho w taban and def rhino too

Apparently Chewing gum causes retardation

@Dommaxxer thanks man, typically my hairstyle exposes my eyebrows so im good w that. but im planning on cantho w taban and def rhino too
Are your eyebrows bad if so use
Peppermint oil
Argan oil
Castro oil
Vaseline
Before you sleep

brows are important if you haven't got other gd features they make a difference
20200418 215922

@Dommaxxer nah ill send you a pic of them

The bloating is temporary.

To avoid stomach discomfort, chew gum after a meal and not on an empty stomach.

Chewing gum is important if you have a shit lower third.
sharpness is linked with massters insertions or everybody can have your lower third that you got with chewing ?

@Dommaxxer alright

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer
sharpness is linked with massters insertions or everybody can have your lower third that you got with chewing ?
Sharpness is linked with how lean you are.

Size is more important than insertions; if your jaw is narrow you should deffo chew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@JamesHowlett ill back you up; this is joaquin phoenix before and after he loses 52 pounds (jaw):
Screen Shot 2020 04 23 at 93023 PM

Sharpness is linked with how lean you are.

Size is more important than insertions; if your jaw is narrow you should deffo chew.
i'm high bf but very wide zygos and chin ans soft gonions

• Love it
If your high bf then your soft gonians are most likely due to that.

It’s good you have wide zygos though, they will supplement a wide jaw very well.

Thanks, looks a lot better
i legit loved your masseters results, don't need fillers at all... insane.
i wish i could reach the same, but people keep telling that it's all about masseters insertions.
Btw did your temples got really wider and squarer ? I need it to match my zygos width.

i legit loved your masseters results, don't need fillers at all... insane.
i wish i could reach the same, but people keep telling that it's all about masseters insertions.
Btw did your temples got really wider and squarer ? I need it to match my zygos width.
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

People say low insertions are best, but mine aren’t even that low.

Nah my temples never changed; they are still narrower than my zygos and jaw. Having the correct hairstyle for your face shape is extremely important for balance; the wrong hairstyle (and high bf%) is what makes you look bloated with big masseters.

• Woah
even that low
how do you know if they are low or not enough ?

And which hairstyle is the best then ? I assume for wide zygos like me, fade is the way.

how do you know if they are low or not enough ?

And which hairstyle is the best then ? I assume for wide zygos like me, fade is the way.
When I clench, they bulge higher than my gonial.

For you with wide zygos, yes a fade. Because I have narrower temples and average zygos, I need my top and sides to be balanced; if I have medium top but very short sides (fade/undercut) my face looks bloated sometimes.

• Woah
When I clench, they bulge higher than my gonial.
me they just start at my gonial and end just below my zygos, i don't know if it's accurate.
when i clench it looks bloated.

For you with wide zygos, yes a fade. Because I have narrower temples and average zygos, I need my top and sides to be balanced; if I have medium top but very short sides (fade/undercut) my face looks bloated sometimes.
i see makes sense. haircut fraud is underated.