Chewing is cope till perfect oral posture and alignment is achieved?

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
You would just be strengthening asymmetry and TMJ wouldn't you?

You should have stopped with the first 3 words

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kingkellz, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and JMax
You should have stopped with the first 3 words
It does build muscle at the masseters. You just have to fight swelling with cool sculpting.

You would just be strengthening asymmetry and TMJ wouldn't you?
Agree to the point that chewing can increase asymnetry, imo its the main reason for it. But chewing with some device where you put two things in the back will reverse damage from chewing asymnetrically

Agree to the point that chewing can increase asymnetry, imo its the main reason for it. But chewing with some device where you put two things in the back will reverse damage from chewing asymnetrically
Haven't thought about that yet. Super interesting. That'd have to be a super intricate device though depending on the person. Like in my case where I have a cross/underbite. Guess thats my alternative to MSE & aligners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Haven't thought about that yet. Super interesting. That'd have to be a super intricate device though depending on the person. Like in my case where I have a cross/underbite. Guess thats my alternative to MSE & aligners
It literally saved my life, my jaw got way more dom.

hmm, Do you think this could fix cross bite though? All of my falios surround a bad bite & skin. my left maxilla is literally more recessed than my right because of my bite. How is this different from chewing gum on both sides?

Chewing will only fuck your face up.