Chewing is legit

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Chewing on your incisors is legit tbh. Grew my jaw much more than chewing on my molars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Yep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Shut the fuck up. There’s many people here who say chewing doesn’t work. Don’t say “water” ever again in my threads you homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, her, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up. There’s many people here who say chewing doesn’t work. Don’t say “water” ever again in my threads you homosexual
Those people won't ever change their mind lmao. Not like your "opinion" that chewing does work will change their minds if hundreds of studies proving it does, didn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Mirin High T dominance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
Those people won't ever change their mind lmao. Not like your "opinion" that chewing does work will change their minds if hundreds of studies proving it does, didn't.
Ok but gtfo from my thread. U were one of my niggas but promptly threw me under the bus. You’re a two faced high E faggot twink. Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Elias
@Nosecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6401, Madhate and 1 other person
Ok but gtfo from my thread. U were one of my niggas but promptly threw me under the bus. You’re a two faced high E faggot twink. Fuck you
You are srsly mental if you give a shit about what other people on a forum say about you lmao. "Two faced", give me a break. Half of the people on this forum are either larping or hard trolling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
You are srsly mental if you give a shit about what other people on a forum say about you lmao. "Two faced", give me a break. Half of the people on this forum are either larping or hard trolling.
Nigga none of that shit matters. You’re legit a two faced faggot. This whole “blackout is mental” is a cop out excuse.

you were caught out engaging in female tier behaviour and now I’m calling you out on it. Go hang your self immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
Nigga be pitmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Blackout.xl
Nigga none of that shit matters. You’re legit a two faced faggot. This whole “blackout is mental” is a cop out excuse.

you were caught out engaging in female tier behaviour and now I’m calling you out on it. Go hang your self immediately.
Nigger im not two faced if I never liked you in the first place. Lmao. I never sucked up to you I was upfront about you being a retard the first post I ever mentioned/quoted you in. I'm just being a real nigga here. The real two faces are the guys who "say" they like you but really just make fun of you. Im upfront about not liking you, no asslicking involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nothingelse2do
Nigger im not two faced if I never liked you in the first place. Lmao. I never sucked up to you I was upfront about you being a retard the first post I ever mentioned/quoted you in. I'm just being a real nigga here. The real two faces are the guys who "say" they like you but really just make fun of you. Im upfront about not liking you, no asslicking involved
Cope. You didn’t do it until it was cool to hate on blackout.xl. You’re a fag tho gtfo from my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate