Chewing is more powerful than Mewing

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Title tbh. Thats if both are combined. For some reason chewing keeps my maxilla upswung idk why. Along with all the other benefits. I could go a week without chewing but hard mew my ass off, and somehow manage to look worse. Chewing is king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others

Nope. Both are needed

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ungewist, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Title tbh. Thats if both are combined. For some reason chewing keeps my maxilla upswung idk why. Along with all the other benefits. I could go a week without chewing but hard mew my ass off, and somehow manage to look worse. Chewing is king
It's weird because chewing has the reported craniofacial effect of clockwise rotation of the maxilla. So not sure why these are Ur results

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
It's weird because chewing has the reported craniofacial effect of clockwise rotation of the maxilla. So not sure why these are Ur results
I alrd said you need both. Also yeah I saw that study, but for some reason my maxilla maintains a ccw rotation when I chew alot but swings down when stop chewing often

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I could go a week without chewing but hard mew my ass off, and somehow manage to look worse. Chewing is king
Jfl at your delusion.
You act like your bone structure changes every week depending on what you do. If it was that easy nobody would need surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Joe Rogancel, Detective and 12 others
Nope. Both are needed
Both are not needed. Chewing will bring more harm than good. Hypertrophied masseters don't look good.

Mewing won't bring much change. When your mouth is closed, your tongue already rests on palate anyways. I guess mouth taping at night will be useful though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, aBetterMii, Deleted member 15065 and 2 others
Jfl at your delusion.
You act like your bone structure changes every week depending on what you do. If it was that easy nobody would need surgery.
It does. Try Megadose K2 with split sensitive sutures youll see

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and germanlooks
When your mouth is closed, your tongue already rests on palate anyways.
Not for everyone. For good looking and developed people it's a life habit, simply "correct" oral posturr

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Not for everyone. For good looking and developed people it's a life habit, simply "correct" oral posturr
I am fairly recessed, but my tongue always rests against palate. I think it's more of a testosterone and puberty issue.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ChristianChad
I am fairly recessed, but my tongue always rests against palate. I think it's more of a testosterone and puberty issue.
I still thinks its useful, especiay if not done by default

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 7509
gigacope, I will make a thread about that

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and datboijj
Tongue chewing as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 1 other person
How much do you megadose and is that even harmless?
K2 MK-4 is extremely safe and it is also physiological since it is made inside human tissues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and Deleted member 14848
Can we just stop with this bullshit. Go to /r/mewing or smthing pls but don't spew this bs here.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
No, Testosterone has nothing to do with good facial development and jawline. If that was the case then there wouldn't be girls who jaw mog half the male population

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 20370, Preoximerianas and 3 others
K2 MK-4 is extremely safe and it is also physiological since it is made inside human tissues
yeah my browridge got bigger when i used it for a month I'm using 15mg but idk if i should do 45 mg,

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Tell me more. Does it affect bone growth
yeah, it worked for me. I didn't believe it at first but I always notice this shit. My browridge got bigger. Maybe I should megadose it tbh. I'm using vitamin d3 20k, chelated magnesium glycinate , zinc, calcium citrate, boron citrate every bone-related vitamin while trying to boost testosterone and exercising for hgh.

Last edited:
yeah, it worked for me. I didn't believe it at first but I always notice this shit. My browridge got bigger. Maybe I should megadose it tbh
I think 15 mg is fine

Get some 4000 UI Vit D3 (although eat it in a different meal then the Vitamin K2, both should be eaten with a somewhat fatty meal) + eggshell powder. Once u have K2 MK-4 it really helps the Calcium metabolism so u can use Vit D3 and Calcium Carbonate with no problem
Although I'd maybe up to 20-25 mg

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Hello, i was mew and have now this results. How can i rotate maxilla to the horizontal position? What vitamins and how much dose should i get? And have somebody some documented results of maxilla rotation without osteopaths?
JEmIkdhRnFA

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Jfl at your delusion.
sorry for the late bump but did this nigga just imply his bone structure change every week? what a retard JFL
either he's super lean BF wise and everytime he gain weight and lose some his face change(used to happen to me since im super lean)
or this nigga got extreme BDD and keep seeing changes

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and germanlooks
I alrd said you need both. Also yeah I saw that study, but for some reason my maxilla maintains a ccw rotation when I chew alot but swings down when stop chewing often
pics or it didn't happen

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
sorry for the late bump but did this nigga just imply his bone structure change every week? what a retard JFL
either he's super lean BF wise and everytime he gain weight and lose some his face change(used to happen to me since im super lean)
or this nigga got extreme BDD and keep seeing changes
it's certainly possible under atypical circumstances.

1. your bone structure is still in a "hot" "energetic" state (younger)
2. Your sutures are loose (could be for a multitude of reasons)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai