Chewing methods

charliewillascend

charliewillascend

Iron
I was attempting to shorten my mid face by incisor chewing I am currently 16 and I don’t have any hard forms of gum I was wondering if for one I was still at a good age for this to work and if there are any alternatives to things like falim gum and mastic I did hear one guy say towel chewing but idk and I also have braces so I can’t fuck them up aswell any feed back would be great thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71360
all cope nigga

Just chew red meats instead...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803
I was attempting to shorten my mid face by incisor chewing I am currently 16 and I don’t have any hard forms of gum I was wondering if for one I was still at a good age for this to work and if there are any alternatives to things like falim gum and mastic I did hear one guy say towel chewing but idk and I also have braces so I can’t fuck them up aswell any feed back would be great thanks
dont use towel method you will look retarded, dont use falim gum it causes ur liver to get fucked up and you will die of cancer lol js use mastic gum if it doesnt ship for ur country buy this:
its expensive af but worth it i got rlly good improvements after 6 monmths

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, eiegta and Klaas Vaaker
Chewing and big masseters are meme and make you look ugly

Is it cope for all ages or works for young
it worked for me, i trained for 1 year when i was 13 and my jaw got wider cause of the masseter muscles that were shit before

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Klaas Vaaker
dont use towel method you will look retarded, dont use falim gum it causes ur liver to get fucked up and you will die of cancer lol js use mastic gum if it doesnt ship for ur country buy this:
imagine buying this shit when u can chew any shit thats hard

chew a table

It depends on the insertions but I'll give it a try
worth it, try it for at least3 months take a selfie of urself before and after and u will see the difference

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
worth it, try it for at least3 months take a selfie of urself before and after and u will see the difference
I got a ramus asymmetry ofc normal people cant really notice it but the side in which my ramus is taller has weaker jaw whereas w short ramus it's wider I sleep on the side w short ramus mostly

just make sure you are not chewing with your cheeks but with your jaw and move the food with the tongue

cant find the exact video but mike mew talks about it

and hard foods ofc like red meat and chicken

I got a ramus asymmetry ofc normal people cant really notice it but the side in which my ramus is taller has weaker jaw whereas w short ramus it's wider I sleep on the side w short ramus mostly
try to sleep without facing ur pillow

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
js chew on the side that is more weak
Will try but I don't think it's weak cause of not chewing but the tall ramus not really noticeable unless you're an psl autist but I'll give chewing a try

Will try but I don't think it's weak cause of not chewing but the tall ramus not really noticeable unless you're an psl autist but I'll give chewing a try
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and cryptt
I’ll have to order some Jesus Christ my parents are gonna think I’m gay as fuck buying ‘jawliner gum’ fml

all cope nigga
I swear I see you putting shit like this on every post if I’m not mistaken have you even tried this? I can’t say for 100% but @retard did a post on this and everyone who has tried this has had a positive result so you can’t say cope without trying you fuck

I swear I see you putting shit like this on every post if I’m not mistaken have you even tried this? I can’t say for 100% but @retard did a post on this and everyone who has tried this has had a positive result so you can’t say cope without trying you fuck
nigga, i've tried all the copemaxxes in the book, im a genuine subhuman

just make sure you are not chewing with your cheeks but with your jaw and move the food with the tongue

I try to primarily chew with my incisors but it’s kind of awkward I don’t think red meats and chicken will cut the hyper trophy as I can’t just eat them all day I was thinking the other day if I got some gum and like cold water in my mouth it could maybe harden it but fuck knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803
nigga, i've tried all the copemaxxes in the book, im a genuine subhuman
like what have you tried? And what features make you a sub human? I have only tried one so far i have seen some result I tried ice hooding(still going) and I have definitely gained some fat but may just be temporary we will have to see.

Chewing and big masseters are meme and make you look ugly
Up to a certain point and dependant on insertions like someone said below a big majority of the population have very underdeveloped massater muscles due to soft foods so they will benefit from masseter hyper trophy up to a certain point but mfs like this obviously look retarded so you must have mostly bone but the development of the massaters looks great on people with wide jaws already or can help with inward gonions but only up to a certain point.

Attachments

• IMG_3773.jpeg
    IMG_3773.jpeg
    908.6 KB · Views: 0
Up to a certain point and dependant on insertions like someone said below a big majority of the population have very underdeveloped massater muscles due to soft foods so they will benefit from masseter hyper trophy up to a certain point but mfs like this obviously look retarded so you must have mostly bone but the development of the massaters looks great on people with wide jaws already or can help with inward gonions but only up to a certain point.
:lul: i thought that was filter

Thread 'TMJ SPLINT RESULTS AFTER 12 DAY'
https://looksmax.org/threads/tmj-splint-results-after-12-day.1066836/

dawg couldn’t you pick some other pic im crying here

chewing potentially did ascend my bone structure ngl. But I am going through puberty so it's impossible to confirm

dawg couldn’t you pick some other pic im crying here
😂 there’s worse bro there this one mf on my fyp with like a disease for masseter hyper trophy I will send picture if he comes back it’s like 10x worse bro

chewing potentially did ascend my bone structure ngl. But I am going through puberty so it's impossible to confirm
Would make sense that it would like bonesmashing would but even though I believe it works you’re fucking retarded for doing it every area is a no go and mfs bone smash chin thinking it’s the safest when it’s by far the worst for CTE 💀

😂 there’s worse bro there this one mf on my fyp with like a disease for masseter hyper trophy I will send picture if he comes back it’s like 10x worse bro
are u talking about the blonde mf?

are u talking about the blonde mf?
I think he’s blonde he will pop up soon but he looks ridicolous like subhuman deformed feel bad for him jfl