chewing on one side and sleeping on other side to fix face asymmetry?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Gold
is this real or is just cope

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Its probably real I mostly chewed my whole life with the right side from my pov and now my face is assymetrical as fuck

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Its probably real I mostly chewed my whole life with the right side from my pov and now my face is assymetrical as fuck
In this regard it is 100% correct. I have been forced to chew on my right side since 14, i'm 28 now and left side of my face is completley asymmetrical to my right. My post above was regarding whether what OP proposed could fix such a thing. I hope so.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
In this regard it is 100% correct. I have been forced to chew on my right side since 14, i'm 28 now and left side of my face is completley asymmetrical to my right. My post above was regarding whether what OP proposed could fix such a thing. I hope so.
if it can't be fixed im gonna rope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: holy shit my lips look weird

• +1
yea im wondering if its now a bone issue or a muscle issue, or since ive chewed on my right side since i was young the bones formed differently so that i wont be able to fix it without surgery

• So Sad
yea im wondering if its now a bone issue or a muscle issue, or since ive chewed on my right side since i was young the bones formed differently so that i wont be able to fix it without surgery
muscle issue 100%

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69