Chewing results - 1 month

JohnMett

JohnMett

Bronze
My face looks wider. That shit works wonders for jaw.

Chewing for 1-2 hours every day.

Same phone, angle and place.

Polish 20240721 085809064

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ, looks>books and 8 others
Nicee man what did u chew on?

• +1
Reactions: JohnMett
After pic looks zoomed in considering background. 1 month doesn't cause any major changes tho. Only masseter muscle looks hypertrophied I think IF any change occured that is.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, TheLooxMaxingKing and Shkreliii
Tho Continue chewing bhai

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
yo why your philtrum looks shorter in the after, were you pouting your lips

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Chew more on your left side
Cuz it looks asymmetrical

After pic looks zoomed in considering background. 1 month doesn't cause any major changes tho. Only masseter muscle looks hypertrophied I think IF any change occured that is.
Polish 20240721 092846179

One month ago, now. After chewing.

I think there is some upswing of my face.

U can see my nose becoming more upturned and my jaw more defined and "upwards".
Take a look bhai.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Elijah_leo
U look so bloated now

I think a achivied some CCW rotation. That can explain my philtrum becoming better.
yes! And your ears grew! your skull also grew! very strange! MEdical phenomenon called retarded bullshit! Very cool!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, mirrormogger and MA_ascender
Imagine being here for almost one year and doesnt know nothing about CCW rotation or facial structure. Over for you IQ.
yes! And your ears grew! your skull also grew! very strange! MEdical phenomenon called retarded bullshit! Very cool!

what is your diet during this time?

good progress btw
A lot of meat, but I think the best thing I changed is trying to chew better the foods, for more time and WITH more force to active more my masseter muscles.

Imagine being here for almost one year and doesnt know nothing about CCW rotation or facial structure. Over for you IQ.
yes im fucking sure chewing causes ccw rotation, wow.
bone smash your brain to make more space for your brain bro!

• JFL
Reactions: JohnMett
A lot of meat, but I think the best thing I changed is trying to chew better the foods, for more time and WITH more force to active more my masseter muscles.
chew raw meat

I think a achivied some CCW rotation. That can explain my philtrum becoming better.
yoooo what ? can you please dm some more pics the change is so obvious, you sure you weren't pouting yo lips ???

yoooo what ? can you please dm some more pics the change is so obvious, you sure you weren't pouting yo lips ???
Sure. It became slightly better. One month apart pics

Attachments

• Polish_20240721_100759821.jpg
    Polish_20240721_100759821.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
U look like a bloated pig now

can u do another side profile shot but with the same angle? u turned a little bit less on the after pic

did u not get tmj? or jaw popping? for me when i chewed for awhile everyday (a month or so) i got slight tmj, did you?
In the first month, I had a slightly TMJ, but it got away after some weeks. I believe my jaw was kinda "remodelating" to a better position, so I had it, but this is just my thought.
Continue it. It will goes away.

did you chew on your incisors or back molars
Both, mostly back molars. I can see my gonions getting better, slightly more forward. I believe chewing with the incisors had a impact at my midface. Both are good.

Slightly better cheekbones, more forward zygos.
My ogee curve is better now.
My jaw is more upwards than before. I can see my gonions better than before if I turn my head to the side.