Retired
C3D6102A 040E 4F5D 8B6D B5413413D996

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad and 2 others
Eiffel65maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
What is this? Plz give competent answer. One which includes your chewing goals and progress etc

Molar?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
before pic?

Take a photo with neutral body posture and with the Frankfurt plane parallel to the ground. Also take the photo perpendicular to the vertical axis parallel to the Frankfurt plane along the body's lateral axis.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Take a photo with neutral body posture and with the Frankfurt plane parallel to the ground. Also take the photo perpendicular to the vertical axis parallel to the Frankfurt plane along the body's lateral axis.
probably would be no difference compared to before he started chewing if he did this :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Dunkelheit
What is this? Plz give competent answer. One which includes your chewing goals and progress etc
E9593531 2CA9 408A BC23 F3FAB54E042E

Before pic . This was taken last year on 2021 . Comparing this and now it looks like my mandible got longer and gained more mass . My chin definitely looks more forward . 2 hours a day and changed up my diet and started eating harder foods

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah it’s called masseter pump and it’ll go down 2 hours of so after not chewing

probably would be no difference compared to before he started chewing if he did this :feelskek:
Deadset lad, I went down the the whole chewmaxxing path from like 2016 to 2019, literally can vouch for the negative side effects of it. Don't get me wrong, I definitely saw quantifiable changes, not just in the soft tissue structures surround the posterior lower third, but also in the bone, these change made my face look dogshit compared to how it was prior.

The fact that all the guys take photos from the side profile is cagefuel, and defies the biomechanical process of chewing in the first place. Most positive changes made by chewing are only visible when photos are taken from the front, muscles of mastication such as the masseter and medial pterygoid produce forces that act on the gonion with lateral, (and sagittal I guess), vector. I noticed with my own chewing and hard mewing journey that the tightness created in the masseter primarily by these actions shift the gonion forward in such a fag way, leaving you with a gay antegonial notch along the saggital plane, probably a tradeoff for the outward gonial gains from chewing. This shift of the gonial complex forward causes the whole posterior lower third to collapse in my opinion. The gonial area of the ramus almost becomes compressed into the posterior of the maxilla, causing unwanted changes to the lower thirds ability to provide structure to the soft tissue of the face, (exhibited in the change of shape to the cheek hollows if you are so lucky to have them).

But yes, chewing hardcore is fucking retarded and will not provide you any appreciable or positive gains, and deadset always fucking leads to tmjd, which fucking sucks. Most people posting these fucking are lean already and are under the influence that if they tense the masseter whilst taking a photo that they will stretch soft tissue in a favourable way over the posterior border of the ramus, so as to showcase 'muh sharp jawline', very confused bunch they are.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mvp2v1 and ChristianChad
I think chewing works to make your bones much more defined and dense since it applies the wolf's law.

• +1
Did you have to include neck training to balance your jaw gains?
I noticed my neck began looking scrawny after my jaw became wider.

• +1
View attachment 1860206

Before pic . This was taken last year on 2021 . Comparing this and now it looks like my mandible got longer and gained more mass . My chin definitely looks more forward . 2 hours a day and changed up my diet and started eating harder foods
Monkey maxilla

• JFL
I think chewing works to make your bones much more defined and dense since it applies the wolf's law.
I do also keep in mind of tmj . Tbh i think clenching drove my maxilla all the way up . I use to do it in my earlier teens growing up due to stress , anxiety,etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer