Chewing

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Can chewing increase midface length? If yes how can i limit the midface lengthening?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
4b2

it has been reported that subjects with thin masseters have a proportionally longer face, which could be due to the lack of both bone and muscle volume( 75 ) and lower bizygomatic and intergonial width( 56 ), while subjects with a higher bite force have a short lower anterior face height( 59 , 62 ), a small mid-face inclination, a large mandible and occlusal plane inclination( 17 , 57 ), and a smaller jaw, leaving less space for the eruption of teeth( 76 ).

• +1
it has been reported that subjects with thin masseters have a proportionally longer face, which could be due to the lack of both bone and muscle volume( 75 ) and lower bizygomatic and intergonial width( 56 ), while subjects with a higher bite force have a short lower anterior face height( 59 , 62 ), a small mid-face inclination, a large mandible and occlusal plane inclination( 17 , 57 ), and a smaller jaw, leaving less space for the eruption of teeth( 76 ).
@hairyballscel read this or you are gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
i read it nigga
"These findings suggested that insufficient developmental space is a consequence of insufficient masseter muscle activity in the early stages of life"
Idk tbh
I will be a fucking scientist
These fucking idiots cant even read a study

• +1
Can chewing increase midface length? If yes how can i limit the midface lengthening?
no, it's a mariana trench iq joke of a theory made up by self described retards.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
"These findings suggested that insufficient developmental space is a consequence of insufficient masseter muscle activity in the early stages of life"
yes this is right