Chewing

Celexawer

Celexawer

Hedonism is devastating🇵🇰
Can hard chewing remodel mandible and ramus during late ages of puberty (and after it)?
Are those lenghtened ramus just sagging masseters?

no

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vergil.is and Celexawer
Won'tStopNoodling

• Love it
Reactions: Vergil.is
nope , over for weak jawed cels

Yeah but only slight changes

changing bone structure is impossible, but chewing can help the shape of your jaw a little. it takes a lot of time though

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
changing bone structure is impossible, but chewing can help the shape of your jaw a little. it takes a lot of time though
Nice avi. Kids see ghost?

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
Ramus length is pretty much genetics everything else is cope except maybe when you mckenzie chin tuck 24/7, it may increase ramus length.

I aim for masseter hypertrophy tho I've a decent ramus

I aim for masseter hypertrophy tho I've a decent ramus
it's possible. i don't know if it matches your goals though, the change is not that huge

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer
Seen many cases where thet start to cover the gonion angle (they hypertrophy and sag?)
dude do you know what muscles are? sagging is not a thing for muscles. idk what it is that you're talking about

No but your muscles could gives you another look

No but it can give u Pitts jaw if done right

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer
dude do you know what muscles are? sagging is not a thing for muscles. idk what it is that you're talking about
Sorry by sagging I didn't actually mean they become "loosely" saggy . I meant that the muscle goes down/grows down to fill in the gonion area

Sorry by sagging I didn't actually mean they become "loosely" saggy . I meant that the muscle goes down/grows down to fill in the gonion area
yea but still, i don't think muscles work that way. unless you inject botox into them or something. keep in mind these are muscles that every person uses on a daily basis