Chewing

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
When I chew for too long, I feel like throwing up. Tf is this

Chew after a meal

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
lmao how about the fact itll make holes in ur teeth and ur buccinators huge (the skin will stay even if u lose the weight off ur cheeks btw)

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
lmao how about the fact itll make holes in ur teeth and ur buccinators huge (the skin will stay even if u lose the weight off ur cheeks btw)
Just dont use thebyccinaotrs

I won't address the tooth hole part because even most chew heretics will agree that it's silly, but for the last time regarding buccinators:

Buccinators have no impact on appearence, especially not enough to result in lose skin once they atrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I won't address the tooth hole part because even most chew heretics will agree that it's silly, but for the last time regarding buccinators:

Buccinators have no impact on appearence, especially not enough to result in lose skin once they atrophy.
Thanks bro

i was only joking

chewing has worn down my teeth badly jfl the dentist said i have the molars and pre molars of a boomer. i told her about mastic gum and chewing for masseter hypertrophy to become GL and she became very emotional, insisting that im already GL enough as it is jfl. COPE IM AN UGLY SUBHUMAN AND I WILL CHEW UNTIL I HAVE NO TEETH LEFT JFL

chewing has worn down my teeth badly jfl the dentist said i have the molars and pre molars of a boomer. i told her about mastic gum and chewing for masseter hypertrophy to become GL and she became very emotional, insisting that im already GL enough as it is jfl. COPE IM AN UGLY SUBHUMAN AND I WILL CHEW UNTIL I HAVE NO TEETH LEFT JFL
There was a guy on lookism who made good progress with chewing. His jaw got alot wider until he began to notice his entire lower third became shorter and more compact. Turns out he had grinded down his teeth so much he lost mms of jaw height, and became just neurotic about it. Maybe slow down on the chewing a bit