Chewing

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
I'm about 15-16% bfp but have a shit ton of face fat for some reason. Should I chew if my face looks bloated due to me having a shit ton of face fat? Would it be more effective if I combine chewing with leanmaxxing?

Depends on genetics and masseter insertions aka genetics ggs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Greycel Slayer and Deleted member 29167
Depends on genetics and masseter insertions aka genetics ggs
what do you mean by genetics and masseter insertions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
what do you mean by genetics and masseter insertions?
when u chew it hypertrophies your masseter which is a muscle in your lower jaw that gives it flaring

the placement and size of this muscle is mostly genetics and ofc how well it responds to tension by chewing some people are destined to be subhuman egghead skulled cunts like myself.

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer
I'm about 15-16% bfp but have a shit ton of face fat for some reason. Should I chew if my face looks bloated due to me having a shit ton of face fat? Would it be more effective if I combine chewing with leanmaxxing?
Get to 8-10% BF somehow, it'll go away.

If for some reason your face really looks fat, study Salludon and how he changed his face

when u chew it hypertrophies your masseter which is a muscle in your lower jaw that gives it flaring

the placement and size of this muscle is mostly genetics and ofc how well it responds to tension by chewing some people are destined to be subhuman egghead skulled cunts like myself.
How can I determine if my genetics allow me to ascend by chewing?

its just gonna make u look more bloated lol

t
big chance you just aren't as lean as you think you are. Genetic shape and fat holding does have some to do with it, but let's be honest, 16% body fat just is not lean enough to see edges of zygo and cheekbone or a sharp mandibular ramus. Keep leaning out, the difference between 15% and sub 12% even is huge. Also drink 3L of water every day. WATER RETENTION is a huge factor in the face, drink lots to ensure you are flushing properly.

Kill all the salt in your diet obviously.
Some people hold water and fat in their cheeks (I kinda do)
You might need buccal fat removal if its just in your cheeks.

Or you just don't know how to measure bfp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
tbh idk why you’d even consider chewing or doing anything before leaning out

what will you do when you chew and leanmax and when you’re lean you have chipmunk face bc you got cursed with shit masseter insertions

t

big chance you just aren't as lean as you think you are. Genetic shape and fat holding does have some to do with it, but let's be honest, 16% body fat just is not lean enough to see edges of zygo and cheekbone or a sharp mandibular ramus. Keep leaning out, the difference between 15% and sub 12% even is huge. Also drink 3L of water every day. WATER RETENTION is a huge factor in the face, drink lots to ensure you are flushing properly.
I will try habibi. Shit gets intense after 15%. How much calories will force me to go even lower? I did like 500 calories for 3 days, didn't see much changes except depression. Is it normal to be extrememly depressed and suicidal while going for lower bfp?

What about chewing? @tents mentioned that I need the right genetic base for chewing but I'm not sure what features I need to see positive results from chewing

tbh idk why you’d even consider chewing or doing anything before leaning out

what will you do when you chew and leanmax and when you’re lean you have chipmunk face bc you got cursed with shit masseter insertions
Is there a way to check my masseter insertion? And how do I know if I have "ideal/good" masseter insertion?

You are practically obese
Go for 10% bf otherwise chewing will do nothing for this greasy face
I'm literally 55kg rn

I'm literally 55kg rn
Bodyfat percentage is what matters not weight. If you have to be tiny to be at the ideal weight, it is what it is. Better than not being at ideal weight. Weight is just a number anyway.

I’m 52 kg

How tall are you

ofc u are. u at 15 percent bf, thats pretty bad for facial aesthics.

Bodyfat percentage is what matters not weight. If you have to be tiny to be at the ideal weight, it is what it is. Better than not being at ideal weight. Weight is just a number anyway.

I’m 52 kg

How tall are you
I'm a manlet. 5.8 but 5.7 with my shitty posture

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Sucking dick will activate many muscles in your face , you should try it!

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092