Chewingfags get in here

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Okay, chewingfags, I believe that you are very bad for this community so Im going to take a stand against you cunts.
CHEWING DOES NOT WORK(does not increase masseters) CHANGE MY MIND
I need before/after of chewing that proves that chewing indeed does increase masseters enough to be noticed
Here is a great example of obvious filler/implant fraud to "prove" that chewing works, because degenerates want to believe this shit so hard: https://www.mangobaaz.com/this-guy-got-a-bomb-ass-jawline
IMG 0953

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
if its just for masseters then that's easy

before and after of a woman with bruxism getting botox treatment (after on left). botox treatment basically injects into the enlarged masseter muscles to relax/weaken them, as you can see when her masseter got reduced to a normal size after botox treatment her jaw width significantly decreased

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Madhate, Theonewhowillascend and 1 other person
if its just for masseters then that's easy
View attachment 268559
before and after of a woman with bruxism getting botox treatment (after on left). botox treatment basically injects into the enlarged masseter muscles to relax/weaken them, as you can see when her masseter got reduced to a normal size after botox treatment her jaw width significantly decreased
How does this connect to chewing?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and her
How does this connect to chewing?
masseters are the muscles used for chewing, chewing increases masseter muscle size which is why bruxism patients (who grind and clench their teeth in their sleep) have large masseters/wide jaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Kingkellz, Madhate and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, ProjectAscension, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
chewing doesnt work after development

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
masseters are the muscles used for chewing, chewing increases masseter muscle size which is why bruxism patients (who grind and clench their teeth in their sleep) have large masseters/wide jaws
Ok, so if chewing works: why is there zero before/after comparisons of chewing transformation?
Obviously there are, but they are implants/fillers for attention

Ok, so if chewing works: why is there zero before/after comparisons of chewing transformation?
Obviously there are, but they are implants/fillers for attention
Well how can we prove it if you label all the transformations as fraud?

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
Cope and wrong, just that all "transformations" that I have SEEN are implants/fillers
Society while chewing hard vs society today
Avbox

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, Kingkellz, Catawampus and 1 other person
Why is that
Bro, just fucking reread that shit you wrote. If you truly think this insanely dumb bullshit means anything, then sorry, I guess you need brain transplant, just like all the chewingfags

Bro, just fucking reread that shit you wrote. If you truly think this insanely dumb bullshit means anything, then sorry, I guess you need brain transplant, just like all the chewingfags
So why do you suggest this blatant change in facial structure did occur?

works if you do it from child during your whole puberty

So why do you suggest this blatant change in facial structure did occur?
Does fate exist? The answer is simple: I couldnt care less, because your strange argument does not have anything to do with the topic of discussion

Does fate exist? The answer is simple: I couldnt care less, because your strange argument does not have anything to do with the topic of discussion
read this article, theres a before and after too

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
read this article, theres a before and after too
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BRO THANK YOU I ACTUALLY WANTED TO FIND THIS, this is the best example of implants/filler fraud to "prove" that chewing works. I will change op, srs, thank you bro, you never dissapoint, except for that one time when I found out that you are a fucking asucuck....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BRO THANK YOU I ACTUALLY WANTED TO FIND THIS, this is the best example of implants/filler fraud to "prove" that chewing works. I will change op, srs, thank you bro, you never dissapoint, except for that one time when I found out that you are a fucking asucuck....
Well how can we prove it if you label all the transformations as fraud?

its just a random article i found from a google search "chewing results", first one with a clear before and after i don't have masseter results saved bro. I dont think its fillers though i will admit the results seem extreme from chewing some normal gum. its up to you whether or not you want to chew for masseter hypertrophy or not, i personally think its not very aesthetic but actors like brad pitt have it and they're still considered good looking, i'd chew more for the bone change than a few mm of muscle width but its whatever, if you still dont understand that theres muscles for chewing that you can increase in size just like any other muscle then thats fine i literally cant even be bothered to google a random study or something i dont even care about any of this im just laying in my bed watchign chico vids, its up to you whether chewing would help you ascend or not/if you even want to at all, REITARD

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
its just a random article i found from a google search "chewing results", first one with a clear before and after i don't have masseter results saved bro. I dont think its fillers though i will admit the results seem extreme from chewing some normal gum. its up to you whether or not you want to chew for masseter hypertrophy or not, i personally think its not very aesthetic but actors like brad pitt have it and they're still considered good looking, i'd chew more for the bone change than a few mm of muscle width but its whatever, if you still dont understand that theres muscles for chewing that you can increase in size just like any other muscle then thats fine i literally cant even be bothered to google a random study or something i dont even care about any of this im just laying in my bed watchign chico vids, its up to you whether chewing would help you ascend or not/if you even want to at all, REITARD
Bro, thats the thing, this article kind of got famous on 4chan for being such a dumb fraud, so you probably cant even understand how funny it is that you posted this article, but you probably cant understand anything complex like humor above "HAHA SHIT", because you are a fucking asucunt

Bro, thats the thing, this article kind of got famous on 4chan for being such a dumb fraud, so you probably cant even understand how funny it is that you posted this article, but you probably cant understand anything complex like humor above "HAHA SHIT", because you are a fucking asucunt
i dont browse 4chan dude, i kinda thought it was suspicious too tbh but like i said i just grabbed it quickly from google literally

i dont browse 4chan dude, i kinda thought it was suspicious too tbh but like i said i just grabbed it quickly from google literally
View attachment 268590
Just lol at the first result. Just chew gum bro to stop being fat and become chad bro
The absolute state of chewingfags

how old r u lol. there are two people who have developed over the years. One chewing hard food, those have developed crazy facial structure and strong jaws. Then some chewing soft food, those have developed weak jaws and literally fewer teeth,

My conclusion: Chewing helps develop your face optimally

Where is this flawed?

Just stop coping and give it a try

Last edited:
how old r u lol. there are two people who have developed over the years. One chewing hard food, those have developed crazy facial structure and strong jaws. Then some chewing soft food, those have developed weak jaws and literally fewer teeth,

My conclusion: Chewing helps develop your face optimally

Where is this flawed?

Just stop coping and give it a try

my nigga brett is already a chad but his jawline defo improved from that

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Okay, chewingfags, I believe that you are very bad for this community so Im going to take a stand against you cunts.
I need before/after of chewing that proves that chewing indeed does increase masseters enough to be noticed
Here is a great example of obvious filler/implant fraud to "prove" that chewing works, because degenerates want to believe this shit so hard: https://www.mangobaaz.com/this-guy-got-a-bomb-ass-jawline
View attachment 268552
Donkey iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Bibbysoka
View attachment 268552
Have you ever looked at the before and after pictures achieved using the Jawzsize or Chisell products?
I'm skeptical of the claim that anyone can make significant bone structure changes via chewing.

My masseters did in fact grow, but they swallowed my zygos and looked round and big, not sharp. I quit.
since then I can see my zygos again and masseters no longer protrude past them.

Started doing falim while drinking ice water which made it a lot harder , so maybe thats why they grew (in a bad way) as opposed to when i was just chewing them normally for many months with no results.

Its just muscle hypertrophy, but at least on me, it looks bad.

The even worse part is the temporal part started growing and looked like i had tumors growing above my zygos

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
i mostly chew bc it makes me mew easier and i feel my face more chiseled

and its fun lol

Have you ever looked at the before and after pictures achieved using the Jawzsize or Chisell products?
I'm skeptical of the claim that anyone can make significant bone structure changes via chewing.
jawzrsize chips your teeth and destroys your jaw joints